Just Margaret

A/N Nearl is so pretty

Rhodes Island. The eading experts in Oripathy treatment as well as their pro-Infected activism, saving many Infected people. Some would call them insane and untrustworthy. Others would love them with open arms.

And now, Y/N is resting on Rhodes Island. He can tell he is resting on not a random room, but the Followers' room. The mace hanging on the wall is the easiest hint.

He stands up and immediately make his way over to his bag. Y/N takes the stuffed teddy he had prepared for Nightingale and place it on the bed. Then the door opened and he whistle wildly at her.

"Pervert." She scoffs and checks the teddy on the bed. Y/N smiles as she looks at him.

"You look very delightful without your armor, Miss Margaret." Nearl put the teddy down and takes something out for him.

"Wear this, is will keep track of your Oripathy levels." Y/N takes the bracelet around his wrist and Nearl gesture him to follow her.

"Liz is not here, unfortunately. But we have some injections, which can heal your ugly scar."

Y/N friendly waves his hand to the people they walk past while ignoring her insult. She stopped her steps and Y/N looks over to the double door. It says medical wing.

"Act nicely." He gives a thumbs up and they entered the medical wing. There is only one person. Y/N expect at least five.

"Folinic, can you get Project#0117? I got a patient for you." Y/N waves with his hand to her and the young woman pushes the clip board to her chest. Raising a brow, she looks back to Nearl in confused.

"Who is he?"

"Recruit. Doctor Kal'tsit already knows."

Folinic smiles warmly by the mentioning of Doctor Kal'tsit and nodded. The knight pushes the patient to a seat and takes the syringe from Folinic. Y/N jokingly let a groan out as Nearl jabs his arm with it. She smiles with her eyes close and tilted head too. Slowly, Nearl grips harder on his shoulder.

"You are going to crush his clavicle, if you keep pressing it, Nearl." Folinic slaps Y/N's face with a mask and Nearl let go of the poor man's shoulder. Y/N hoped everything is done now, but suddenly he feels his skin is burning.

"That kick in quick." The Feline writes it down on her board and Nearl takes the mask off. His face smokes a bit.

What was that?"

"Something R&D department made with Liz's ability. You are the first one to try it." Nearl answered and takes a tablet to check his vitals.

"So you do not know any side effects?" They share a look and Folinic takes a lollipop from the the desk.

"Please notify me, if any side effects happens."

Nearl nodded and takes Y/N from behind, dragging him out of the room with a lollipop in his mouth. Folinic waved back and turned around to the tray with the empty injection. She notices the some pills and flips some pages of her clip board.

"I forgot to give the pills... I hope nothing bad happens."

---

Something bad happened. Y/N went to the toilets to throw up. His face have returned normal, but he is not sure the cost of having bad stomachache is the best.

Y/N entered the dorm and see Nearl gone. He takes a seat on the chair and lifted her dirty shield. "Fine craftsmanship."

He takes the towel and dipped some water too. And starts cleaning the shield. Y/N knows the Kuranta is keeping herself from getting frustration with him. Nearl have always been like that since he met during his first year on Terra.

Hitting on the sweet devil by the first glance made bad impression of himself and yet, Nearl is helping him so much because she just want her friend happy. Truly a blessing friendship.

And Y/N also want to pleased Nearl and he can start with cleaning her shield. The dirt and blood stains, especially the blood. "What are you doing?" Nearl entered with two plates of food.

"Cleaning your shield. It was my fault it got dirty to begin with." Y/N answered.

"No need for that. Here is your dinner for today."

Y/N place the shield down and takes the plate with a thank you to her. The knight only response with food in her mouth and Y/N takes a bite of the food. He starts tearing up in Nearl's confusion.

"The chef needs a praise for this. It tastes like my little sister's ones." Nearl avoided his eyes, but steal a look at him in curiosity. She did not know he have a little sister.

"So you are an older brother?"

"Yes."

"What is her name?"

"... I do not remember... She died quite young and my memories are fuzzy too..." Nearl feels the entire atmosphere went down.

"I am sorry. I did not mean to bring unpleasant memories up." Y/N chuckles and quietly eats his food. Nearl feels weirdly unwell and did not understand why he acts nothing. His little sister died young and he can not even remember her name, because his memories are blurry.

"How bad is your memories?"

"I remember my studies and time as combat medic. Some useless stuff. But I can not remember my family's or friends' names and appearance. That is just a blank paper."

Y/N did not look the slightest saddened about it. But his voice shaken a bit. Nearl takes a bite and carefully read Y/N's facial expression and his movements too.

"You have ittle sister too, right?"

"Yes, her name is Maria. She is probably playing the stupid sport." Nearl lowered her eyes to the plate as she feeling his gaze on her.

"Blemishine, right? I heard about her. Super famous girl."

"Hmm..." He notices the saddened expression.

"You miss her, right?" Nearl looks up to him.

"I miss her deeply." She stands and walks out without finishing her food. Y/N sighs and takes his phone to his ear.

"Hey Penguin, do you have some tickets to any Kazimierz's knight sports? Just two." Y/N smiles as he gets an answer through the phone.

---

Nearl entered the hanger in her armor. She checks her tablet to the number and steps over to number four. She notices no one else is standing and turns around with a brow.

"Where is everyone?"

"There will be no one else than us. Because we are going on a road trip." Nearl turns around and see Y/N resting his arms against the wheel.

"What?"

"Rangers let me borrow Op A4's car. Now get in, we got five days."

"Five what?"

"To see your little sister, of course! Now please get in, Miss Margaret." Nearl puts her bag in the backseat and joins the seat beside the drivers.

"Y/N." He gives her a side-glance as he drops drives outside of the moving base.

"Drop miss, just Margaret." She brushes her hair behind her ear and looks away with a flustered expression, to Y/N's surprise.

"Sure, Margaret is beautiful on its own too." He beams a smile to her and is met with a punch to his shoulder.