Kill Me

She enters the room with gloomy expression. She feels her braincells are deleting themselves due to the arrogant scientists. Their pride over the possibility breakthrough in the medical world is beyond insane.

And her day is far from finished. She finds the room empty. She knows he got nothing than acting the role he is given. But not being in the room when it is over ten midnight for an over a month, makes her uneasy.

Since she dismissed him at the alleyway. He has been more distance and not talking that much as he used to. And she picks a note on the table.

"I will return tomorrow morning."

---

The patient screams in pain. But he continues to do his work. The others watches it in anxious. He can save her, or making her case worse. Then suddenly the scream stops.

"Unbelievable..." The doctor takes the gloves off to clean his sweating face. He looks over to the nurses and gesture to write what they just seen down in the notes.

"With patient Natasha's Infected part of the arm removed. She needs fourty-eight hours surveillance till she regain conscious." And one of the nurses takes the grown Oripathy crystal away and the doctor return over to the birdman after he cleaned himself properly.

"You saved another live."

"Two out twenty. The success rate is only one out of ten..." The Liberi understand the frustration, but pats the doctor on the back.

"Sorry to keep you so long here. Is Alexia okay with you coming back so late?"

"She got her science team to worry about than me." The doctor response annoyed and they walks through the hallway and up to the shop.

"I will take my leave now then." He puts the coat.

"Thank you, Jackson."

He did not even give the Liberi a look of acknowledgement to it and steps outside of the shop. He checks his watch for the time as the sun starts raising.

"Five, huh." He enter the same borrowed car he took from the particular party and drives back to the hotel. And as he entered the room. The curtains are keeping the sun light out.

He looks over to the bed and it is untouched. The thought of her not even returning to the room last night crossed his mind.

Then one light bulb flickers and he turns to the corner of the room. The look on her face tells what she feeling now.

Annoyed.

"Good morning." He greets the annoyed woman.

"Where were you?"

"Some bar." He does not need to answer her honestly, if she is not going to reveal the smallest detail of her work.

"Hmm..." The woman stands up from her seat and makes her way in front of him.

"The team wants to celebrate and this time, it is at the city hall. Your suit and everything else is already prepared. Get some sleep." She turns around and walks away. Until he grabbed her wrist and look at her in the eyes.

"You need it too."

"I am fine." She pulls her arm and steps out of the room. He groans annoyed and looks at the suit on the chair. "Stubborn cat." He mutters under his breath.

---

Even though their undercover roles are husband and wife. They have shown the single clue of them being married than having the ring on.