Punch

"Let's keep in touch, Bad Guy!" Y/N sees the pilot giving him the middle finger through the cockpit and the cargo plane leaves the ground.

The doctor just keep staring at sky, of where the plane disappear too and looks over to Eyjafjalla and see she is sitting on the sheep.

"Can you believe that? Who choose the name, Bad Guy? It is too funny." Eyjafjalla tilts her head and the sheep roll its eyes.

"Sorry, but what did you say?"

Y/N shakes his head and gesture the sheep to follow him. He walks over border control and gives the permits he got from the pilot, which he got from Doctor Kal'tsit, who only got it because of Doctor Olivia Silence, who is waiting for Eyjafjalla in the middle of the capital.

"We need to call the administration." The guards dials the administration number and Y/N leans against the sheep in annoyance. Eyjafjalla looks around in confusion and tugs Y/N by the sleeve.

"Uhhh, Senpai, what is happening?"

'There did Senpai come from?!' Y/N looks around and notices the guards starts surrendering them.

"I will keep you save, Boss, do not worry." Y/N puts his hands inside his pockets and draws some cards between his fingers.

"I assume you are Lady Eyjafjalla." Then one high rank officer appeared and the guards salutes to him.

"Is he speaking to me?" Eyjafjalla asks Y/N and the officer loses his face. The doctor pinches himself on the forehead and apologize for Eyjafjalla to the man.

"She is kinda half deaf. Sometimes she hears it, others not." The officer nodded with a chuckle.

"Sorry, I forgot about her hearing problem. Are you her caretaker?"

"Yes." Y/N answer short and the officer smiles. He gesture them to follow him and they entered a train. They get inside and the whole ride is quite, the only sound during the whole ride was the fart from Eyjafjalla's sheep. The girl smiles innocently.

"And this is the inner part of this beautiful city. The appointment with Doctor Silence is at five. So do want any guide or?" Y/N checks his watch and see it is half past two in the evening. He looks over to Eyjafjalla, as the trip is for her.

"I think I want to explore it without any guide."

"I understand, please have a nice time." The officer steps on the train and it immediately rails back the border control.

Y/N looks around and knows where they are right now. Clock Square. The equalization of Time Square in New York. And he almost went over to the nearest hotdog vendor, but he feels someone is tugging his coat.

"Senpai, can we visit the Law of Nature Museum?" The sheep pulls the doctor back and Eyjafjalla shows the museum on the map.

"Where did you get that map?"

"The kind officer gave me in the train."

"Oh." Y/N checks the location of the place she wants to visit and see it takes an hour by legs to reach the museum. He does want to use the metro, as he does not want Eyjafjalla separated and he is sure no sheep is allowed too.

"Sure, anything for Boss." He plays with her hair.

---

He hung his head down. The tickets were expensive. Five hundred LMD for one and he needed to pay one thousands for the sheep to enter the building too. Totally a scam.