An Attempt

Hoshiguma apologize the Rhodes Island Operators while gripping her hand around Swire's head to make her bow too. Y/N hissed as Warfarin puts some medicine in his eye. He got dirt in his eyes and too much, too.

"Normally Madam Ch'en would welcomed you, but she is hospitalized for the moment."

"Oh? Is Madam Ch'en okay?" Warfarin slaps some bandage on Y/N's cheek and gives her full attention to the Lungmen Officers.

"Just some terrorist attack. That is why Chief Wei requested your assistance." Hoshiguma let her hand go and Swire immediately pushes Y/N into the corner of the room. Red puts her hand over Cuora's eyes.

"Do you know how long I was made fun of?! The Ch'en bitch did not stop mentioning it after two months!" She pulls him down to her height level.

"Sorry Tiger, I did not mean to. You were drunk and before, I had been  visiting a mayor's daughter and her friend." Y/N tries to let her fingers go after one by one. But Swire grabs his tie and pulls it down.

"Agh! Sorry!" He chokes out and Hoshiguma grabs Swire by the head with her hand lifted the angry Feline away from Y/N.

"Oh no! Your face turn purple! Red, his face!"

Cuora helps to loose the tie while the Lupo shakes her head. Warfarin glares at Hoshiguma and crossed her arms in annoyance.

"Sorry, but can that Feline be suspended for arresting and now assaulted him?"

"Hehe, sorry, but Chief Wei have personally put Madam Swire on this ca-"

"Swire, you are out." Then the door opens and the legendary Madam Ch'en entered the room.

"What!? You can not do this to me! Do you know how much I sacrificed?!"

"A few broken nails and your designer bag. Out now." Hoshiguma drops Swire and both the Feline and the Lung glares at each other. Bolt of lightning strikes between them and the Oni scratches her cheek.

"Fine! But then Hoshiguma is not on this case too!" Swire drags Hoshiguma out of the room. Ch'en closed the door and limped over to the Rhodes Island with a file under her arm.

"I got a fragment into my leg shin. So I will only watch from the sideline." Warfarin takes the file and reads some bits about the mission she and the others are on.

"A terrorist group have infiltrated Lungmen?"

"Some things happens without any control over it sometimes."

"Okay, do you have any rooms for us to rest? We followed this guy into this interrogation room instead of to our rooms."

"I apologized for Inspector Swire's behavior. Tell the men at the door you need to show your rooms. I want to talk with him." Y/N starts sweating and Cuora steps away from him like he is some ticking bomb.

"Sure, but remember I need him tomorrow morning." Warfarin agrees and winks to Ch'en before walking out with the two girls in tow.

'Why do I not get anything to say to this?! Madam Ch'en is scary!' Y/N's body stiffed completely into steel as the Lung looks up to his face.

"I know what you did in your first time here. If you sent the smallest criminal into the emergency room, I will arrest your ass."

"I understand!"

"Good, now leave me please." Y/N slowly walks away and when he passed Ch'en, he felt something evolving. Not like a Pokemon, but something inside her.