L̵̞̓ø̶̡̣̂́ś̷̺̳̦̈́̓͋t̷̫͈̅̊ͅ ̵̫̜̈́C̵̖̘̮̓͠h̴̯͌͗͝a̴̞̽p̶̪͇̊̌t̵̲̊̉̑3̷̮̞͆r̸̦͛͌̇ͅ

Are unedited ones. Peace out folks.

Back Home

Lisa curl herself tightly to Lady Saria as the workers who left the facility to their side job have return with bats and some with guns.

"Give us the Vulpo." The leader of the group take a step in front of his men and Lady Saria looks over to the opposite side of her position. She nods to the man behind the gangsters.

"Good, then throw her." The man thought Lady Saria nodded to him and does not notice the sword flying past him before it is too late. The Vouivre close Lisa's ears and protect her from the blast.

The men turns around and see the doctor with the Lupo attached to his back. Y/N unsheath the Lupo's sword and take a stance as the leader falls to the ground with his face blow off.

"How dar-" The wolf-headed man falls to the ground as Lady Saria punches his skull with her Arts around her fist.

"Why is she on your back?"

"Lisa would be sad and Texas knows her too." Y/N throw frozen packs of bacon at next to Lady Saria.

BOOM

The explosions are smaller than normally, however, is still enough to stun the men to Lady Saria to make a run outside with Y/N.

"Lisa, you are going with us!" Y/N shouts and slash the iron bat in two.

"What about my mom?" The doctor freezes for a moment and Lady Saria grab Lisa's staff, as it annoys her while she runs.

"She with your father." The Vouivre answer and pull Y/N closer to them with her tail. Saving the doctor from getting a metal bat smash into his head.

"Really? When we can go!" Lisa's tails shock playfully and Lady Saria push away from her face.

"Got you!" Y/N quickly catch the woman from slipping by the pedestal and run on the road with Lady Saria in his arms while Lisa is in her arms and the Texas' Lupo friend hanging from his back.

"You are strong, Sir! Very strong!" Lisa boost Y/N and Lady Saria blocks the bullets with her arm, which is combined with her Arts. The doctor however quickly drop the Vouivre as the Lupo starts moving a bit.

"Head West!" Y/N duck his head as the bullet gaze his cheek. Lady Saria wish him luck and crushes the gangsters' skulls with her bare fist while holding Lisa tightly.

"Doctor!" Lisa shouts as Y/N unattach and throw Lupo into the air and throw Arts at the gangster. Explosions knocks them away and Lady Saria quickly disappear from the explosions.

"Oi, Wolfy." Y/N slap the Lupo on the cheek as he catches her.

"Wake up." His face meet her fist and the smoke clear out. He put her down and unsheath both swords out.

"No guns allow." The doctor throw pair of spoons at them with small explosions too. He dodges the strike and pull the man by the tie and use him as a human shield.

"Shit." Blood splatters on Y/N as the human shield get slash in two and the doctor avoid the swords.

"The hell?!" He blocks a hatchet and blocks another hatchet with the second sword. He slowly knees as the gangsters soon overwhelm him.

"Doctor mode." He sighs and the swords falls out his hands. The hatchets clash to each other and Y/N grasp one their arms.

Then he throw his elbow to the other's crouch and kick the first one away from him. He protect the Lupo from the body parts and quickly grab the gun on the ground.