Birdman

He stare at the screen. He reads the same message over and over. 'Jackson' can not believe his partner of this operation is her. The fear of getting killed during his sleep is possible, especially if she sleeps in the same room.

"Who would thought Amiya made this undercover operation into zero chances of success." The woman 'Alexia' drinks her morning coffee and reads the lastest report on her tablet.

"I hope you are cooperate with me during this period of time, Doctor." Y/N closes the laptop and looks over to her. The woman will be his undercover wife for at least three months.

"Of course. I hope the same with you, Doctor Kal'tsit." The Feline simply nods and continues to drink her coffee. Y/N stands up and starts counting his slips.

"I am missing one." He makes an excuse and leaves the room. Doctor Kal'tsit raise her eyebrow and put her cup down.

"Scared like anyone else..." She leans back against and looks over to the bed. The dress is just waiting for the tonight's mission.

---

He stare at the towering man. The Liberi katana-wielder man stare back. Both wanted this particular tie. Y/N's eye twitched a bit, as he is looking upon him due to their height. Y/N feels short in comparison to him.

"It seems your hair have grow longer. Your eyes look more fiercely than last time too.

"Your beard looks sharper. Cutting the clean air with your hairy face.."

The worker looks back and forth as both Y/N and the Liberi have their hand on the last special edition tie. Sounds of lightning strikes between their eyes.

"Would you let it go? You do not even use a tie."

"Please, this type of tie is too big for you, maybe check the child area for one." Thick mark appeared on Y/N's forehead. He really wants to punch him and the Liberi taunts him to do it too.

"I will cut your finger off, Birdman."

"Oh, I am scared."

Yo-" The worker quickly interfere them by slapping another pack of the tie into Y/N's chest.

"It seems we had one left in the back." He pushes the men to the counter as the security guards drags the yelling man.

Y/N pays his. The birdman pays his. Both continue to stare each other while walking out of the mall. Then a car comes at the corner and the Liberi gesture it to make a round around the building.

"How long has been since I last saw you? Your eyes lost its light."

"I got a job with a two-years contract." Both men looks at the street. Mostly uninfected people. A few Infected ones too. Then the man opened his mouth. "I do not think so. From my guess, it is a woman problem." The birdman smirks.

"Eat a sock." Y/N gesture for a taxi and gets drive back to the hotel while the Liberi watches the vehicle disappear with a smirk.

"Who was that?" The same car from before finished its round and the tall man answer it with a smile. "An ally." He enter the car and see the new-washed suit on the seat.

---

Y/N looks at himself through the mirror while fixing his tie. The heavy stress is written all over his face. He can not believe the first day on of his undercover operation is an elite party.