Reviving Hope I

LIFTING THE NEWSPAPER from his face, the Feline makes eye contact with a fatigued, yet awakened Doctor in the dark room. Still, in her dress, she puts the newspaper back on his face and lets him lie on the couch as she undresses her dress.

"You left early, Jackson Rosewood."

"Just tired, Alexia." The Doctor answers back with her alias and her dress falls to the ground. She quietly hums and puts her a green nightgown on. Pulling the cover herself and lying sideways to face the wall to sleep.

"Got what you wanted?"

"For now, did you, Doctor Y/N?" His body feels suddenly tense when she asks him. His mind still lingers with the Sarkaz and how she wants to die. It annoys him how she easily gives up after their confrontation.

"The bed is quite big. You should join if you want some sleep."

"Are you asking me to sleep next to you, Kal'tsit?" He lifts the newspaper and catches the lone figure on the bed in the dark.

"I am indifferent to it, but it is up to you."

"No thanks, I might have hots for you."

"I do not mind." His eyes stagger back and see the woman sit up with her shoulder strap loose, slowly too much skin. Fortunately, the room does not have lights on, hench makes her mostly unnoticeable, but he could still tell.

"I was making a joke, but you should lie down here if you want to sleep. The work is about to be tougher." Kal'tsit tells the man and Y/N ponders for a moment of her suggestion.

"Not sure if it is okay to sleep with my boss."

"Just say no, if you do not want to, idiot."

Sighing from his hesitation, Kal'tsit sits up and turns the light next to the bed on to make eye contact with the Doctor. "It is an order." Adding her stern tone, Y/N quickly joined the bed with an overly beating heart.

"I need your acting skills to infiltrate the hidden safe at the National Ursus Artifact Museum by acting as a substitute teacher for a school tour." Both face each their wall, their backs against each other and Feline throws a plushie at him.

"Amiya's good luck charm. You need it for the mission. Debrief next morning."

"Why plushie and where did you get it?" Y/N questions the sudden plushie instead of the mission and Kal'tsit stays silent for a moment.

"You seem trouble and it belongs to Amiya as a good luck charm. She stuffed it in my suitcase without noticing."

"Cool..." He trails off and thinks back to the party with the assassin and her sudden loss of interest in ending him but wishes him to end her life. Yawning slightly from the comfortable mattress instead of a couch, Y/N feels suddenly more tired than he has ever been before. He guesses the charm of a bed than a couch.

[WANDERING DOCTOR]

[Undercover as Househusband arc]

SQUEEZING SOMETHING SOFT in his hand, the doctor smiles in his dream and continues to touch the softness like some pervert and his action does not go unnoticed by his superior. "Disgusting." Her lack of professionalism and just disgust wakes him up from his dream.

"Shit!" He throws the plushie in the air and sees Kal'tsit with her arms crossed together as the plushie lands on his head.

"Get ready for mission debrief. You are a substitute teacher for a local high school and head to head office undetected to get to the safe." She puts her leggings on after throwing a pair of glasses to him like he said before, Clark Kent glasses.