She Wants You Dead

Y/N groans as the Lungmen police men presses his face into the car hood. They lock the handcuffs on him and the Oni lifts him up by ease. They make eye contact and Y/N let a innocent smile out.

"Madam Ch'en wants to see you."

She flips him over her shoulder and carry him over to the entrance of the amusement park. He sees the old rat getting checked on by Warfarin. Then his eyes shifts over to the Lung and Rat King's daughter.

"Please rest. You have been held captured over a week." The young woman slaps Ch'en's hand away in frustration.

"Rest!? You dare Ch'en! And where is Beatrix? I want to talk with her."

"She is not available for the moment. Please step aside, I got someone to talk with, Yushsia." Ch'en gesture Hoshiguma to drop Y/N and the man lands on his face.

"Are you really a doctor? You seem to be more a terrorist." Ch'en grasps her hand over his head and slowly, she painfully crushes his skull.

"My Visa says doctor." Y/N tells the officer jokingly and Ch'en crush harder.

"Can it be your thighs instead? I always wishes to die by pair of thighs. Death by Snu Snu, you know." Y/N almost loses his life, if not the daughter of Rat King puts her hand around Ch'en's wrist.

"Let him be, Ch'en. He did nothing wrong."

"Than exploding in the middle of park with a few twenty suspects dead."

"They had it coming!" Ch'en and Yushsia bricks their heads on each other. And meanwhile, Y/N picks himself up from the ground and flees from the police. Hoshiguma just watches him fleeing, but suddenly a limousine hits him, sending the doctor into the air.

The others hears the brakes and see Y/N flying into the air. Yushsia immediately slams the fault over to Ch'en, for not keeping him save while Warfarin and Rat King watches the fearful face of Y/N in assume.

"Got him." The Oni catches the man and Y/N faints the experience. Hoshiguma laughs, but quickly got her serious expression on, as the Chief of Lungmen steps out of the car.

"It seems we hit the hero of today." He checks the on the vehicle for any damages and blows his pipe.

"Hero my ass. He destroyed 10 thousands worth LMD and killed at least twenty suspects too."

Ch'en crossed her arms and whisper under her breath. She did not show it, but she is happy Y/N saved Yushsia and Rat King, but it could go in a different way than it is now.

"Doctor Warfarin, the investigation is put on hold for now. Please return back to your hotel room."

The Vampire narrowed her eyes at the Lung, but she does not say the slightest about it and takes the unconscious Y/N by the back to drag him away. "Oh, before you go, please take those too." The driver opens another door and shows the girls seating in the passenger seats.

"... Of course, Chief Wei." She gesture the girls to follow her and the Lung looks over to the Oni.

"Keep an eye on them." Hoshiguma salutes and leaves the scene too. Then Wei Yenwu gazes over to the old man

"I hope the hospitality was nice." He takes another sip of his pipe, hiding his grin under it.

———

Cuora in boredom starts making card pyramid on the resting Y/N's chest. Carefully placing one by one. Projekt Red's tail wiggles back and forth as Y/N plays with her hair in his sleep.