Hospital Raid

Warfarin reads the screen and looks at the bed with Y/N resting on. Shattered bones. Punctured lung. Skull fracture. And the list goes in more and details too. The Vampire sighs and the two young girls entered the room.

"How is Doctor Y/N?"

"Alive." Cuora giggles as Warfarin plays with her hair and Red steps over to the bed. Tugging his finger. "Eyjafjalla would be sad, if you do not wake up." The others raise an eyebrow as the young girl is sudden mentioned by the Lupo.

"Wake up." The Lupo seems too interested to have Y/N wake up and the only response from him is his slow breathing through the respirator.

"Red, can you call Penguin Logistics? I think we need their assistance." Warfarin puts her hand on the Lupo's shoulder. The two leaves the room and Ch'en steps inside.

"It seems our best healers is suddenly poisoned."

"So this was a coordinated attack."

"Which was meant to kill Swire, we found the a bullet at her balcony, right under her feet before she fell." Ch'en shows the file to Warfarin.

"How she is doing? Heard she disappear last night from her hospital bed."

"Probably tracking the assassin on her own. Knowing her, Swire will not rest until she finds the person." Hoshiguma knocks the door frame and holds a phone out while the Lupo and her friend are hiding behind her.

"The Gangster Rapper, Emperor is demanding both of your presences." Warfarin puts the file down and Ch'en takes the phone on speaker. An angered voice went through with sounds of people dying in the background.

"For the first, the payment is free. And now tell me where the fucker is, I will personally find him and rip his throat out." Red closes Cuora's ears as the penguin curses and tells how badly he wants the assassin dead.

"We want to know where the Rat King is. He would never a criminal go around and bombing Lungmen." Ch'en could easily ask someone else, but their relationship is not on the speaking term.

"That old piece of work? He left for his daughter's world championship... Ah, I see now. The goofball will join you." The call ended with a scream and Warfarin looks over to Y/N with an eyebrow. The Vampire is curious about him and his many relationships.

"Red, Cuora, you girls stay here and protect our dear recruit." She tells her Juniors and leaves the room with Ch'en and Hoshiguma.

"I want every unit after Swire. We can not let her go after Lungmen for vengeance."

"Got it." Hoshiguma gesture the Lungmen officers after her and they take different paths. Ch'en and Warfarin goes to the lobby with more security details around the entrance than the room with Y/N.

"Heard about last night. Are you okay?" Chief Wei's wife grasps Ch'en's hand.

"Depending on the current situation. Far from it."

"I see... I hope this will help." Ch'en finally notices something in her hand and raises an eyebrow in confusion. Warfarin peeked from behind and pick it as the Kirin takes her hand back.

"Inspector Swire send this through one of her family's drones."

"USB drive?" Warfarin takes her tablet from her bag and plugs it. She and Ch'en glued on the screen as they read the files.

"How did she managed to get this?"

"Her... family's achieve."

"What do you mean?" Ch'en notices her aunt looks nervous as she asks how Swire those files.