The Match

She stare at the picture with a small frown. The knock on the door made her put the picture back inside her pocket and she opened the door.

"You ready?" A woman asked as she leans against the wall. The young woman nodded and with a smile. And as she walks outside, the woman rubs her forehead with a sigh.

"Tommorow marks the twelve years... I hope you are doing fine, Margaret" She steps outside too.

---

"What am I looking for~?" Margaret groans as he sings as loud he can with the music, which is playing in the radio.

"Carefree blue sky~" The knight takes the tablet up from her bag and checks a particular live stream out. Y/N stops singing and lowered the volume as Margaret faintly smiles.

"Oh, that is your sister, right? Does she likes a man with magic cards?" She turns the screen off and glare at him.

"Kidding, I am with someone already too."

Margaret felt disturb through her body as he says that. "With who?" She carelessly asks him.

"Eager to know, eh?" Y/N grins. She looks away with crossed arms and answer no. But not without a flustered expression.

"You have not develop feelings for me now, have you?" Y/N have notices Margaret has been easily flustered during the four days of driving to Kazimierz. He got no response and he flickers the headlight to right and hold the car still while other vehicles drives past them.

"Come on, I thought you could not stand me."

"Shut up and drive. We got only a day left."

"Sorry." Y/N starts driving again and Margaret closes her eyes to rest.

"If you are still curious, I am with the handsomest Y/N." She scoffs and feels stupid if thinking someone would have a relationship with him. But weirdly, the feeling in her chest disappear.

---

He gives the LMD to the shady hooded man. The person chuckles while rubbing his hands together. The knight definitely feels some red flags about this.

"The penguin surely knows the most interesting people, Wandering Doctor and Radiant Knight."

Her eyes widened and raise her mace, but Y/N holds his hand up to stop her. The person chuckles again and held his hand out for Y/N.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Broker."

They let their hands go and the Broker finds a card between his fingers. He and Y/N share a laugh. Margaret lowered her weapon down as a cloak is thrown over to her.

"Nobody can know who you are." She puts it on and YN gesture her to sit inside the backseat of the van while he takes the passenger seat next to the drivers.

"Please remember, keep your mouth shut and I will do the talking."

Broker tells them and he starts the vehicle. Y/N looks at Margaret in a bit of concern as they are getting closer to Kazimierz's border. If he remembered correctly, it was exactly twelve years ago since she last were here tommorow.

Exiled at the age of seventeen because she got Infected. Everyone was in shock by the news and almost let her be, as Margaret Nearl was hailed as the prodigy in the knight world. Even getting the title of Radiant Knight.