Heading To Columbia

"Ugh."

He wakes up in pain. Annoyed, he rips everything off him and looks around. He knows where he is, but it does not make any sense. He is not suppose to be here, not at least now.

"Why the hell, am I back in Rhodes Island?"

He sees the wrapped bandage around his chest and hissed a bit, as he touches it. Then the door opened and the Feline sighs.

"Please, do not touch your bandage."

"Doctor Kal'tsit?"

"Hello Doctor Y/N. You have been hospitalized for a week, you are lucky Nightingale and Shining took over." She gives him the clipboard of his condition. His body is mostly healed since he got two top healers to heal him.

"After the Sarkaz mercenary W shot you, Warfarin with Inceptor Swire saved your life. Again too, if I need to mention it."

"Very funny. But it is weird that woman missed my lungs and heart. She could easily kill me when, but did not."

"The mercenary known as W is probably giving you a warning. From our little Sarkaz prisoner, she told me, you got abducted and flee and the organization's leader wants you dead, because you are a problem."

"Do not make me remember that time."

"It was under two months ago." Doctor Kal'tsit gives the tablet in her hands to him and Y/N scrolls through the screen.

"Are you here that much normally?"

"No, but since my employer is getting himself hunted and killed-"

"Sorry." Y/N gives the tablet and back and takes the cloth of the table for him. Doctor Kal'tsit just plainly stands in the room while he changes. It does not hit him until, she starts speaking again.

"You done?"

"Ah! Give me some privacy. My heart is already weak." He rest his hand on the left side of his chest and the Feline rolls eyes.

"I am here till an hour and I got an assignment for you." Y/N follow her out of the door and soon they reaches her office.

"Grab your sheath and coat. You got a bodyguard duty."

"And you trust me enough to protect someone?" Y/N asks her while they step out of the office.

"You are probably the few people I do."

"Oh my." His cheeks flustered insanely fast as Doctor Kal'tsit reveals it. He only known her about a month, yet she trust him? Sure he does not want her angry, since that beast would chop his head off. But is she really trusting him as the few ones? Or could it be a test for himself and prove his worth?

"How is Red? Her throat got pretty damaged."

He suddenly remembered the little Lupo and Doctor Kal'tsit freezes midway through the codes on the table. He notices it too.

"Her vocals is damaged. Sarkaz healing are not the best ones to fix something like. Projekt Red needs three weeks to recover."

"This there anything I can help with?"

Y/N asks her and Doctor Kal'tsit turns around to face, but quickly turned forward. "You done enough for her." She tells him and they reach the upper part of the base and seeing a cargo plane waiting for them.

"You already know her. Keep her save." Y/N stare at the girl while she is playing with the mini army of sheeps. His new assignment is keep that girl save?

"Her? This does not make any sense."

"Doctor Olivia Silence is at Columbia and have the right facility for her while I am gone and can not make any checks up with her." The Feline starts walking away as she needs to move to her next scheduling.

"Goodbye to you too." Y/N hears a chuckle, before he entered the plane. The pilot sees the man entering and went over to the cockpit to start flying.

"Hey boss, how have you been." Y/N walks up to the girl and the sheep immediately headbutt the poor man in the stomach. Knocking the air out for him. The pilot peeks behind in concern.

"Sorry about them! Are you okay?" The girl lightly smacks the sheep with her staff and Y/N gives her the thumbs gesture. "Totally." Y/N answer and the girl looks at him in confusion.

"Did you say something?" She leans forward with her hand over her eyes, trying to see who the person in front of her.

"Can you not remember me? I am your faithful assistant." She seems not hearing him, as she steps up to his face.

"Boss?" The young girl jumps in shock and the sheep quickly catches her from hitting the metal ground.

"Y-You!"

"Me?" He points to himself as she points at him like she is seeing a real ghost. Then the air in him gets knocked out again and the sheep around them suddenly turns into fire.

"My dear assistant is back! I even keep the card you put in hand!"

She flips the card he gave her without her knowing and Y/N chuckles. At least she did not forgot him, just some bad sight perhaps? Y/N is not sure about what is wrong about her, but knows there is definitely something.

"Where are we going?" Eyjafjalla asks her former employee while the sheep keeps bashing it's horns against Y/N.

"Columbia, not sure where precisely."

He pushes the fluffy animal away, but it continues to bash him. Eyjafjalla nodded. Then she walks over to cockpit, not giving the single attention of Y/N getting beaten by her sheep.

"Uhhh... Mister pilot, where in Columbia are we heading too?" The pilot turns around with a smile. "We are going to the capital." Eyjafjalla tilted her head and steps completely over to the pilot with her ear completely out to the man.

"Excuse me, what?" Y/N kicks the sheep away, not caring if it is animal abuse. He glares at it to shut it and walks over to Eyjafjalla.

"Boss, how sick are you?" Y/N asks her bluntly. He knows something is wrong with her, but he can not believe those words from Eyjafjalla as she answered him.

"Oripathy have reduced my vision and made me half deaf." Y/N crouches down to her level and grasps her shoulders tightly.

"How badly is it?"

"... What?" The doctor sighs and just hug the girl with small strokes on her back to make feel comfortable. The sheep stopped being aggressive and the pilot sadly sighs too, as he feels bad for Eyjafjalla.

---

The Feline enters the office and slams her badge into the desk. The superior looks at her with unamused expression.

"What are you doing?"

"I am leaving this line of work. My family is gone and the name is nothing more than a terrorists."

"That is bullshit. Your family is not gone, Swire."

"It is for Terra's sake! My mother is dead. Henry is dead. Father is dead too now!!" She slams her fists into the desk and almost wanted to flip the woman in front of her, but she jumped a bit by the sudden hand.

"Are we not your family, Swire?" Hoshiguma asks genuinely while the bandage around her horn gets loose again.

"Tch, I am resigning!"

"I kindly rejected that, Beatrix. But you can have one week vacation." She pushes the badge back to Swire.

"Fine! But I am taking Hoshiguma too!" The Oni smiles brightly as Swire drags her out of the room. "Bye Ch'en!" Hoshiguma waves, as Ch'en sits at her desk.

And soon after they leave, she pulls some fills out under her paperwork. "Thank you, Yushsia." The Lung's eyes are on a the picture of someone particular on it.