Detour

After a heartfelt goodbye, Y/N left the Rostova mansion after six months of being there. He is not too worried about Natalya, as he knows the Winter General, Sonya is keeping an eye on her.

He quietly wandered the streets of Chernobog, petting and feeding the stray cats and dogs. He also met a tall fellow from the infamous clinic, Azazel.

Not sure why the man reveal himself as a member of the clinic, as most people would call the authorities on any slightest mention of the Azazel.

Y/N even got his phone number, booty call perhaps? He will kindly reject if that moment ever happens. But now another one was been added to his contact, it set a smile on his face.

Otherwise, Y/N's time in Ursus is over. And now, he wants to check the dear old country, Yen. The land with the similarity with Japan.

And he can maybe let his inner weeb out. Y/N is the most closet weeb ever. From his old life and now, he holds the memories of his childhood with the many badass scenes from anime.

"Maybe I can train my Arts to make a Rasengan!"

Y/N is optimistic about his new destination. He takes a turn into the alleyway to cut his way to the train station. But someone is carefully luring behind him. Too much in his world, the person slams the hilt into Y/N's skull.

Knocking the man unconscious and the person grabs his ankles, dragging Y/N to somewhere, which is not Yen, unfortunately.

---

Two men stare at the tied-up Y/N. The man with the white mask scratches his head in confusion. Their boss asked to capture this man? He looks harmless and the only lethal item he has is lighter.

"He is the guy, right?"

"I think so, you know her description is sometimes off." The man with a black mask responded and as they having a conversation, a lady with the most resting expression ever stepped into the room. The temperature immediately raises and the men turn around with a salute.

"Please give me a moment with him."

They left the room as fast as possible and the lady pulls Y/N's hair. Making him groan and open an eye.

"Hello, sweetheart~" The lady steps on his foot, and Y/N's face turns into heated pink.

"You are sadist? Nice, I am kind of a masochist. We make already a sweet combo- Ugh."

She punches him in the stomach. Y/N cheeky smiles back and she gives another punch. He falls to the ground with the chair and the lady narrowed her eyes on him while lifting him.

"Are you Doctor Y/N?"

"Perhaps- Agh!" She burns his shoulder.

"I heard your achievements and your good deeds. An uninfected person helping and giving care to the Infected."

"My job is literally to help everyone in need."

"Yes, but no uninfected doctor does that. I want to hear the reason why."

"Then let me out, please. You are too hot, literally and figuratively." The lady sheaths her sword the rope wrapped around him gets cut. Y/N chuckles and stepped away a bit. He does not want to be too close with her sword.

"The reason."

"As I said, my job is to care for others. I like making people happy." Y/N lifts his foot upward from behind and slowly traces his hand down too.