L̵̞̓ø̶̡̣̂́ś̷̺̳̦̈́̓͋t̷̫͈̅̊ͅ ̵̫̜̈́C̵̖̘̮̓͠h̴̯͌͗͝a̴̞̽p̶̪͇̊̌t̵̲̊̉̑3̷̮̞͆r̸̦͛͌̇ͅ

The Return II

The young girl throw the letter into the paper bid and quickly leave the dorm to the head office of Rhodes Island.

Entering without permission, her eyes land on the Cautus and the doctor beside her. The both seems resting and the door behind the Aslan shuts.

"Siege, why are you here?" Doctor Kal'tsit put her coffee on her desk and check on the two on the couch while Siege curl her hand into a fist.

"I want to leave Rhodes Island."

"Because of your friends' situation?" The Lynx already knows what the letter Siege had moments ago.

"Yes." The Aslan answer firmly.

"Sadly, I have an agreement with your friend and cannot let you go... If you want to do something, take Doctors out for a scroll, I need to chat with Elite Operator Outcast."

"... Okay." After a pause of silence, Siege push the wheelchair. Rolling out of the office, the young woman heads to the longue. She pass a few people on the way, even passing by Executor.

But the man seems annoyed and ignore them while loading his shotgun in the hallway. Siege does not question her teacher, as she knows Sanktas are crazier than Sarkazs.

"Siege." The Aslan turns around and see Matterhorn with the Saintess behind him.

"I notice the Doctor is in your care. Can I borrow him for a moment? The Saintess will try to help him." The Feline smiles with a bell in her hands and Siege push the wheelchair to them.

"I heard about your good deeds, Doctor. May the God give you the blessing of recovery." Then Y/N's grasp the Saintess' hand. Surprising the three.

"Y-You... are s-sad..." The broken blade starts shifting into colorful colors, but nobody notice it as the Saintess starts shedding tears.

"Sorry, I think my duty calls." Matterhorn shouts after the Saintess as she run away. Siege looks at the Doctor and see the man is staring at the ground with dead eyes again. She crouch in front of him with curious eyes.

"Weird." She briefly notices the broken blade change blue before turning sliver again. Out of curiosity, she touch it and immediately the hand grasp hers.

"Conflict..." The man look to her eyes and Siege leaps away. Slapping his hand away too.

"Something wrong, youngster?" The pair of shades and the hammer equipped on his belt, Ace smiles brightly to them.

"I need to go back."

"Where? Oh, hello, Doc." Ace push the wheelchair as Siege starts heading to the opposite way to the longue.

"Victoria. My friends needs me." Ace fake cough to catch the Aslan's attention. The man stop pushing the wheelchair and look at Y/N for a moment.

"You dealing with this all the time?" The doctor keeps staring at Siege with bits of life in his eyes.

"You can not go to Victoria. The country is on lockdown after terrorist bombings in the capital. Rhodes Island can not interface with it. My friend, Outcast is in home arrest after getting suspect of taking injured Felines in."

"Your friend took my friends in and now they are getting hunt down." Ace looks back to the doctor and sighs. The Defender feels the magnets of trouble and Y/N are pulling towards each other.

The doctor and Ace looks at each other. Eye contact since the final battle against the insane beast in Yan. Ace can tell what Y/N is saying through the eyes and shift back to Siege.

"Do you have any weapon? Because you will need one." Ace takes his phone up and dial the pilot, who will do anything to get headpat coupons.

---

The outskirt of Victoria. The border between Victoria and Leithanien. Dylan pats Ace on the shoulder and looks over to the doctor.

"Are you sure this is okay? Doctor Kal'tsit will definitely rip my head off when I come back."

"We shut the cameras and took the unauthorized aircraft. She does not know you are one flying us here." The Defender adjust his shades and put the mask on Y/N's face. The infamous Mercenary Rhodes mask.

"Why the mask?" Dylan asks while waving his hand in front of Y/N.

"He ask for it." Ace looks around to find Siege and the doctor points outside.

"By Terra, he is creep with that white mask and the black clothes. Almost like a horror guy from a film." Dylan takes a few steps back and Ace chuckles.

He tries to push the wheelchair, but Y/N lift his hand. Suddenly the quiet man sheath the broken sword and use it as a cane.

Ace and Dylan quickly catch him, as he falls on his knees. However, Y/N does not say anything and use the their help to stand properly.

The man walks out of the aircraft while using the sheath as his personal cane. Ace and Dylan share look. Both is surprise to see the immovable doctor walking.

"Doctor." Siege takes her lollipop out in shock and Y/N with shaking legs points to a familiar area with the sheath.

"I remember... Thank you for saving me back then." Siege tries to help him, as she notices the shaking legs, but the doctor starts wandering before she can react.

"Thanks for the lift, Dylan." Ace smack the coupons on the pilot's flat hand and head out with the others.

They heads into the forest to reach Victoria's capital. And although it was over three years ago, Siege manage to find a broken flagpole of the uttered destroyed eastern group of mercenaries. Rusted too.

Y/N picks a rusted sword from a tree. Leaning against the same tree, he cut the sword in two with his unsheathed sword.

Ace blinks and help the exhausted doctor with sheathing the broken sword back in and Siege picks the broken blade from the now broken sword.

"Why though?" Siege put the blade on the ground and follow the two in front of her.

---

They manage to enter a hunter guild pub with Y/N acting as Rhodes. The man merely show his mask and the members of the guild immediately clear the building of him and his friends. Even close the pub for today.

"Famous, huh?" Ace chuckles while taking a shot of pure alcohol imported from Ursus.

"Do you not know your friend is friend with Walking Catastrophe and manege to kill an Emperor Blade! Also stopping Reunion from causing a Catastrophe in Siesta!"

"Was the man not a former Emperor Blade?"

"Still!" Ace takes a shot as the Defender feels his operations are far from crazy than Y/N's and even with his persona, Rhodes, the doctor have more adventurous mission than himself.

"So, what do you want?" Rhodes show the broken sword to the bartender and the man immediately notices the craftsmanship on the hilt.

"You are the one, who kill th-"

"Get us to the capital." Rhodes interrupt the bartender and corner of her eyes, Siege notices the doctor is about to fall from his weak legs.

"Give me an hour and you get a transportation, Sir." Rhodes turns around with the hilt still in his hand and heads to the bathroom. Siege follow him and find the doctor on his right knee.

"Doc-"

"I am fine. Please lend me a moment of aloneness." Siege quietly retreat out of the bathroom and the man leans against the sinks. Glaring at the person on the mirror with tired, yet hateful eyes.

"My dearest brother~"