Schwire Amusement Park

Y/N drinks his morning coffee while Warfarin makes the last check on him. Ch'en and Hoshiguma watches closely in curiosity of his sudden health.

The doctors said he needs at least a week to be conscious again. Then one week more to heal his body. However, in front of them is Y/N is fine and having his last check up.

"How is Tiger?" Y/N puts the cup down as Warfarin takes blood samples of him.

"Locked in her cell. Her family is the ones to bomb Lungmen. The public want her rotten in a cell." Ch'en answered and two girls entered the room with a bag to Y/N.

"Thank you, girls." He pats both and takes his breakfast out. The hospital food taste shit, so he asked for something else and luckily, the girls headed downtown to get some breakfast for him.

"Uh...! We met a pretty lady with a halo!"

"Oh? A Sankta?" Y/N fixes his tie while eating the sandwich. Cuora nodded and run outside with Red waggling her tail. Warfarin notices and leaned over to his ear.

"Projekt Red seems to like you. Did you become the old hag's man?"

"What?" Y/N looks confuse at the Vampire, but before she could respond back, Y/N falls to the ground with a laugher of the person on him.

"I knew it! You never die!" She giggles.

"Happy as always, eh, Exusiai?" Y/N chuckles and the Sankta helps him up.

"Texas would love to join you, but she and Emperor are not available for the moment."

"Yeah, killing people again." Ch'en crossed her arms and Exusiai looks back and forth to Y/N and Ch'en.

"Shall we go? I do not like that woman." Ch'en gets furious as Exusiai drags Y/N out of the room with Projekt Red and Cuora following behind.

"Let them be, Madam Ch'en. They need a break." Warfarin taps on her tablet with Hoshiguma nodding in agreement.

———

Projekt Red stare at Exusiai in curiosity. She has seen a Sankta before, but not that close like now. Her arms slinging down with her tail wagging. The halo over Exusiai's head is too bright, but also beautiful to look at. It almost recreate the beauty of the person, herself.

"Where are we going, Savior?" Exusiai asks Y/N as both him and herself are carrying the girls respectively on their backs. Projekt Red on Exusiai's with Cuora on Y/N's.

"Drop the Savior. And we are going to visit a particular woman." Y/N stops steps and the girls looks around them.

"Oh, how did we managed to step inside this place without noticing it? Red?"

Cuora looks over to her and see the Lupo have her eyes close from keeping her eyes too intense on Exusiai's halo.

"Stay here while I will take a quick talk." Y/N pats Cuora on the head and walks over to the officer at the desk. He tells his purpose here and shows his ID for confirmation.

The officer let Y/N entered the holding cell and the guards at the door gives three minutes to talk, before he needs to leave.

"Knock knock." Y/N knocks on the wall as he gazes over to the Feline in white. The woman just kept her head down while facing the corner.

"Have they treated you well?" He puts his hand on her shoulder and Swire turns around with red eyes. The Feline have definitely cried over something.