The Noble Girl

He leaned against the wall with handcuffs on. The door opened and men walks over to him. The first officer pinches his forehead in frustration while the other one takes his handcuffs off.

"Rostova family bails you out, Doctor."

"Hmm, gracias for your hospitality."

The officers scoffs as he walks out of the room. He grabs his bag and put his white iconic coat on. As he steps outside of the police station, he is met by a pretty girl. He recognizes the girl immediately. She is the one, who bailed him out and also is his new boss.

"Good afternoon, Wandering Doctor. I am Natalya Andreyevna Rostova, the heir of Rostova family." She reaches her hand out to him.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Natalya. I am the so-called Wandering Doctor, but please call me Y/N." He shake her hand and steps over a car with Natalya opening the door for him. He thanks her and sits. Natalya takes the seat next to his and car starts moving.

"You can relax, Miss Natalya. I am not your teacher for now."

"Oh? Is is that much visible?"

"Yes." She giggles awkwardly and the atmosphere in the car continues to be tensed, unfortunately.

———

They entered the manor. The estate of Rostova family. The home of noble family Rostova seems empty and shallow. Natalya notices his gaze and could not help, but feel a bit embarrassed.

The famous Wandering Doctor agreed to live her and family and nobody than herself is home at the moment. Only the staff is here, otherwise, nobody is really home until they arrived.

"Follow her to your room, I will prepare the food."

Y/N follows the maid up to his room. He drops his bag and put his coat over the chair. Y/N takes his phone up from his pocket and see he got a message from an unknown number.

"Thank you?" Then it clicks who the messager is. He quickly write back and checks the bathroom after he finished his message. Y/N takes the towel at the bed and starts the shower.

"Dear old shower." He takes his clothes off.

———

Natalya stare at the plates. The dinning hall is completely silence and she just sat alone. The maids have gone home after her request and the double door gets pushed forward. Some light appeared in her eyes, but disappear quick after seeing the person. Not because she dislike Y/N, but she hoped it was her parents.

"Lovely home, you have Miss Natalya."

He takes a seat in front of her and she smiles bitterly. Not even a brief second of waiting, Natalya starts eating the dinner and Y/N looks to the two other plates.

"When are we going to have me as your teacher tommorow?"

"Seven o'clock." She answered and timidly takes small bites while looking down, avoiding his eyes completely too.

"Affirmative." She looks up as it almost sounded an Ursus military officer.

"Anything wrong, Miss Natalya?" He asks and Natalya loses her attention into his eyes.

"No... No, I do not think so." She snaps out and brushes her hair with reddened cheeks. Y/N raise an eyebrow as she looks down again, but with a smile this time.