Definitely Kill

Y/N drinks his morning coffee while both most powerful people in the whole company he works for argues in front of him.

The short donkey tries to keep her argument, but the lynx immediately shot it down with ease. The doctor smiles behind the cup.

It was been two days since he got treated from his little side quest. And Doctor Kal'tsit just arrived back on the base and she is beyond furious. And the reason why is simple, he left Eyjafjalla and did something else.

However, the one to authorized him to do the side quest, Amiya is trying to save his ass from discipline class from Dobermann. And Y/N had heard about the military woman from Cuora. The scary things she can do with her whip will be unimaginable.

"Doctor Kal'tsit, as you can see! This weak selfish man only did it because of love."

Amiya knocked on the door to the reaper. Suddenly the spine monster almost jumped out, if Doctor Kal'tsit did not controlled her emotions in check. "Please leave us, Amiya." The young girl knew she screw up and apologize Y/N, before running out.

"Huh... You annihilated a second-class mercenaries group for what exactly...? Love? Do not make me throw up." Y/N drops the hot coffee on him as Doctor Kal'tsit slams her hands into the medical bed.

"You did it because you wanted."

"Because they chased Margaret and the oth-"

"You kill them, Doctor. And doctors does not take lives. They save li-"

"Then why the hell did you KILL that man!" Y/N yells and Doctor Kal'tsit freezes for a moment.

"I saw it! You killed that MAN with a smile on your face! Do not tell me what doctors do or do not!"

The monster slowly rose up without Doctor Kal'tsit noticing and Y/N glares at it. "Are you going kill me like him?" He lower his hand under the cover and the Feline snaps out.

"No... Just do not kill anyone anymore. It ends up burning, Doctor." She's quietly left with the monster retreating too. Y/N relaxed after some seconds and leans back.

"Why on Earth, is women stronger than men here?" He runs his fingers through his hair and stare at the ceiling.

---

The combat medic dusted himself and looks around. The guns are pointed point-blank at him. He then take a look over to his remaining allies and see, them kneeling with their hands behind their head.

"They are just medics." The combat medic catches one of the enemy soldiers says in their language and kicks the nearest medic.

"Get up." The fear on the medic made him frozen statue and one of the enemies punches the combat medic in the face.

"Kneel!" He taste the blood in his mouth.

"Great." The combat medic takes the knife at his thigh pocket and stabs into the man, who punched him, in the eye. The medics screams and the enemies raise their guards.

"You picked the wrong unit to attack."

"Identified yourself!"

"Sergeant L/N of the Black Plague Unit."

Suddenly the sound of a gun echo the field and the sergeant chuckles. The enemies immediately drops their rifles and one-eyed officer steps over to the combat medic, as the enemies gets dragged away.

"Hassan, Sir."

"Your newbies are shit stain to look at."

"Haha, no kidding." One by one, the medics behind the sergeant gets a bullet into the head. The elder man and the sargeant looks up to the sky as the sun shines.

"I will more suitable men for you."

"Give me the weakest ones. Those men were your opinion of suitable men." The one-eyed man lit his cigarette without responding him.

---

"Those unpleasant memories."

The doctor looks outside from his temporary room with another cup of black coffee. He feels he definitely screwed himself over with Doctor Kal'tsit, his boss.

And now with some moments of his old life playing in his head, Y/N needs something else to think. Maybe someone else.

"Doctor, how are you?" He turns around and see his other little boss, Amiya. She is probably the most hardworking girl he has ever met.

"I need a vacation." The young girl giggles and holds a file out for him. Y/N sighs and takes the file for his new mission.

"Doctor Kal'tsit wanted someone, who has the qualifies she wants. And you are the best candidate for the moment, if we ignore your injuries." Y/N opens the case and see the name Ursus on it. How delightful, the iron-fisted country and its opinion on the Infected.

"This is undercover operation."

"Solo or teammate?"

"Your partner is someone you already know... She is waiting for you at the hotel." Y/N ruffles the girl's hair and drinks the last of his drink, before heading over to the door.

"Then I will depart now, this is perfect. Thank you, Smol Boss."

"Wait!" Amiya stops him.

"Are you and Miss Margaret...?"

"That is on pause for now." He answered and starts walking to the hanger. And at the corner, he walks past a particular young Feline.

"Amiya, how do I fix this?" She gives the terminal to the young girl and Y/N share eye contact with Amiya. The young boss waves and the Feline looks at Y/N.

"Good luck, Doctor!" The Feline copies Amiya and wave her hand to something she have no understanding at. The doctor chuckles and wave back. And weirdly, Y/N could not help, but feel the good luck is something he will need.

---

He pays the driver and takes his suitcase. The hotel in front of him is only for the richest of the richest. Perfect place for a small vacation, but he is not here for that.

Rolling the suitcase, he went over to the receptionist and get his room number. Apparently, he will share with his undercover partner under the name, Rosewood, quite fancy last name.

He takes the sunglasses off before entering the suite. The sounds of running water stops and he closed the door.

"So you are the one?" He drops his jaw as the half-naked woman steps out with a towel covering her body.

'Please call me Alexia when we are not alone, Jackson." He tries to opened the door and leave, but the woman behind did not give him any chances. The woman will definitely kill him, in the slightest wrong move.