L̵̞̓ø̶̡̣̂́ś̷̺̳̦̈́̓͋t̷̫͈̅̊ͅ ̵̫̜̈́C̵̖̘̮̓͠h̴̯͌͗͝a̴̞̽p̶̪͇̊̌t̵̲̊̉̑3̷̮̞͆r̸̦͛͌̇ͅ

Conclusion

The room is dead quiet. Doctor Kal'tsit share eye contact with both doctors, Warfarin and Olivia. They keep whispering at the corner of the room as Shining and Margaret are standing by the bed. Liz's peaceful expression only make them more anxious of the result.

They would hold her hand, but the glass and the medical procedures make it unavoidable. The Vampire slowly break off the the trio of doctors and closes her eyes.

"Nearl, Shining. Liz is dead... She was been that for the last four hours." Doctor Warfarin inform them. The Kuranta bites herself on the lip, crying silently while the Sarkaz stare blankly at the Vampire.

"What? You can not do this to me! You know how much I have sacrificed?!" Shining grab Doctor Warfarin by the shoulders.

"Shining, stop." Margaret in tears, pulls the furious Shining away from Doctor Warfarin.

"Do not tell me what to do, Margaret! They took Liz from us! Kal'tsit, you damn bitch!" Shining escape from Margaret's arms and dash forward to the stoic Feline.

Shining let her old self out for a single moment and tries to punch Doctor Kal'tsit. The Liberi and Vampire tries to stop Shining, but out of nowhere, a friendly neighborhood doctor appear.

"Old man Fu, you basta- Agh!" The punch to Doctor Kal'tsit blast Y/N into the wall. The bugle form of him and air punched out of his lungs make the worse combination sounds.

"Y/N?"

"Doctor?"

"Doctor Y/N?

"Y/N!"

"My precious blood bag!" Shining, Olivia, Kal'tsit and Margaret stare at Doctor Warfarin. The Vampire chuckles awkwardly and the attention quickly went back to the groaning doctor.

"Where is Liz?"

"Operator Nightingale is dead. You are too late, Doctor Y/N... Or are you?" Doctor Kal'tsit steps in front of Y/N and fix his broken jaw. The doctor cries out of pain by the harsh treatment.

"Get me to Liz." He order and looks over to Shining. The Sarkaz have tears running from her eyes and Margaret behind her is crying too. Y/N looks to Olivia and Warfarin. Both looks to the floor in sadness.

"No, impossible. You did not do your job properly, Kal'tsit!" He snaps at the Feline and she cross her arms in her calmness.

"I did my part, you are the one to fail. You know she only lasted for three months, tops." Y/N scoffs and walks up to the bed.

"You the coldest woman I know." Y/N inspect the glass and feel he can not punch his way in to Liz.

"Open it." Olivia shiver by his dark eyes and immediately unlock the glass over Liz. Margaret tries to confront him, but Y/N glare at her, freezing the Kuranta on her spot.

"At least someone is doing their job." Y/N opens his coat and takes an old relic out and a small tub.

"That is!" Shining quickly catch on about that relic and Kal'tsit nods from the back.

"Gonna do something crazy." Y/N stab himself in the chest. Margaret cries out after him, but Warfarin and Shining quickly pull her back from him.

"Activate." The blood from Y/N's chest get gather together in the air and the doctor quickly open the small container of the special liquid. The blood falls into the small tub and Y/N touch Liz by the forehead.

"How long?"

"Five hours and six minutes." Kal'tsit answer as Warfarin takes the blood on the floor to sample it later.