Played With Feelings

Doctor Silence immediately sits up and fragmented memories from last shows in her head. The Liberi groans in embarrassment and takes her glasses on.

"Good morning, Doctor Silence. It appears you have be sleeping without any problems, this time. Want me to record it?"

"Without any problems? That is new. Yes please, Ptilopsis." The acting robot nods and walks away from the couch. Doctor Silence then feel a brush against her and her face turns immediately red.

"Doctor?!" He opens an eye and sits up next to her. "Is it morning already?" He stands up and takes his shirt off. Making Doctor Silence's blush redder and Ptilopsis at the sideline, tilt her head.

"Be a sweetie and make me black coffee." He enter the bathroom while being half-awake. Doctor Silence blinks and stare down at her hands. The shirt on her hands.

"Ptilopsis!!" She screams in confusion.

---

Y/N drinks the coffee while watching the people walking past him and her. He puts it down and looks over to her. She is just blankly staring at him with someway regrettable expression on too.

"We did nothing wrong than slept on each other's shoulder." She snaps out from her thoughts.

"I-I know, but it just recall some old memories and I panicked." She avoid his eyes while drinking her morning coffee.

"I understand... Sorry making you drink that whole bottle by yourself and I must say, I am quite surprised of it too."

"Hehe, just a trick I did during college. Not that impressive." Doctor Silence scratches her cheek in embarrassment.

"Hmm... I think I like you-."

"Eh!?" Doctor Silence rose up and slams her hands into the table in shock. Y/N chuckles as curious eyes looks over to them.

"Enough to take Eyjafjalla to examination."

"Thank Terra. I almost thought-"

"That I like you in some romantic way? Do not worry, I have Margaret." Doctor Silence stare at him in confusion. The name Margaret could be anyone, but the way he mentioned her name made it sound one particular known Margaret.

"Margaret Nearl." Her eyes grows large by that news. Radiant Knight is having a relationship? Doctor Silence almost thought she was with Shining, due to how much overprotective and affiliated she has with her.

"So, should we head back? Ptilopsis is probably having hard time with the girls." Doctor Silence snaps out of her thoughts again and see Y/N smiling to her. He got a sweet smile. It made her blush lightly, as he helds her cup to her.

"Y-Yes." She is surprise Y/N have not crossed the thought about Ifrit. Maybe what he heard last night made him change his mind about her.

The walk from the coffee shop to the hotel were just in silence. Both just enjoyed each other's company and then they reach the room, Y/N and Doctor Silence finds Eyjafjalla trying to save the burning bed with her sheep running around in fire while Ifrit shakes Ptilopsis restless.

"I will get roomservice." Y/N heads to the lobby, leaving Doctor Silence with the burning crisis by herself. "Ptilopsis." She rubs her temple as the sleeping owl wakes up from her nap.

---

Y/N stare at the check. The amount of money he needs to pay for the extra roomservice and the burned furnitures almost made him broken. At first, Doctor Silence wanted to pay for it, due to it was Ifrit, who was too much excited and started the fire.