CHAPTER 05

Chapter 05:
Peasant

I passed the exam. I got the third spot on the final ranking. Heather got the number one rank that made her popular and dangerous from the eyes of the students. Si Wanda at Cael ay pasok din sa sampung estudyanteng natira sa pagsusulit.

Dumiretso na kami sa dormitoryo na nakatalaga samin matapos naming magpahinga at kumain ng dinner sa dining hall. I got my keys for my dorm and a copy of my daily schedule as an official student. They will going to deliver my uniform later after they finished making it.

Kumatok ako sa pintuan ng kwarto na nakatalaga sakin. Bumukas ang pinto at sumalubong sakin ang isang magandang babae. She smiled and waved her hand on me.

"You must be my roommate?".

Tumango ako at pumasok na ng hatakin nya ako sa loob.

"I'm Brianne Lindsey. I'm a healer and an emitter. Nice to meet you!".

Tumitig ako sa kanya at pinag-aralan ang kabuuan nya. She's a healer. A rare magic that only a person with a royal blood can have.

May kulay abo itong mga mata. She also had short white hair, small pointed nose, small lips and fair creamy skin that made her look more like a royalty.

"So you are a royal blood". I stated.

Ngumiti lamang sya sa sinabi ko. She probably know that I'm not an ordinary girl that she can fooled.

"You're right. I am. My family is part of the Queen's relatives but it's not something to brag off". She chuckled.

"How about you? What family do you belong to?".

Tumalikod ako sa kanya at humarap sa closet na para sakin. I open it and started to organized my stuffs and other necessary things that needed to assemble.

"I'm from Ceron. From the family of Heist".

I felt her silence after that. Nilingon ko sya at nakitang pinapaypayan nya ang sarili gamit ang kamay. She's blushing and her eyes are awkwardly looking at me.

Anong nangyari sa kanya?

"S-so you're... related-to Troye?". She asked, stuttered.

Kumunot ang noo ko.

"Yes. He's my cousin".

Papa said that I should address Troye as my cousin. That jerk looked happy with that and even asked me to call him 'Kuya'.

Mas lalo syang namula sa nalaman. Lalong kumunot ang noo ko sa pagtataka sa reaksyon nya pero maya maya lang ay naisip ko na din ang maaaring rason kung bakit sya nagkaganito bigla.

"You like him". I started again.

Nanlaki ang mga mata nya pero hindi ito nagawang itanggi. Ngumisi ako at tinapos na ang paglilipat ng mga gamit ko sa closet.

Tingnan mo nga naman. That annoying jerk has an admirer. And it's royalty. I can't blame Bria though. Troye's a big catch. He got the good looks, the skills and the power.