CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27:
Winter Solstice

"Do you know the history of Morougwe?".

Tumango si Levn.

"Only those important facts about it". Aniya bago inabot sakin ang isang bote ng tubig.

We're currently in the library where I caught him and Kairo fighting about Olivia Wilson. I willingly told him everything that's bugging me earlier as he calmed me down.

He even told me that he will help me find myself. As long as I want to know what's really happened in the past, I can't do it alone. I need his help.

"Why did you asked?". Tanong nya at sinubukang basahin ang iniisip ko ngayon.

I told him everything but not the part that I'm the daughter of the legendary Miracle Heart Morougwe who unfortunately got a Lucifians blood because of my biological father.

He will probably freak out and be shocked. He's the last person I expect to stay away from me if ever everyone knows who I really am.

"I just want to fill my knowledge, I guess?". I tried to not look like a liar in front of him.

Malakas pa naman ang pakiramdam ng isang ito. I felt like he knows me more than myself when it comes of gestures and actions. Kaya hindi ko maiwasang kabahan kapag nakatitig na sya sa akin o kaya ay nagtatanong.

Inalis nya ang tingin sakin kaya nakahinga ako ng maluwag. He stand up and walked to the fourth huge bookshelves behind us and get a vintage book. Sa sobrang katandaan na ng libro ay parang isang buklat pa lamang ay malalagas na ang mga pahina nito.

He put it in the table and open it in some pages. Napaawang ang mga labi ko ng makita ang pagkakaguhit ng mga mukha ng aking tunay na mga magulang. It looks similar from the picture inside the pendant but this sketch looks modernize than that.

"This is Queen Miracle Heart Morougwe and the man beside her is the Crown Prince of Lucifians, Sullivan Caynes. The eldest son of the founder of the clan of dark magicians".

Kumibot ang mga labi ko ng madama ang paglamig ng tono ni Levn ng mabanggit ang pangalan ng aking tunay na ama.

"Why are they beside each other?". Tanong ko kahit may alam na ako kung bakit.

"That's their wedding picture, Tashna".

Pinigilan kong mangilid ang mga luha ko habang nakatitig sa litrato nilang dalawa. Queen Miracle is wearing a knight armored suit in the picture and holding a bouquet of pink tulips on her hands.

While Prince Sullivan is wearing a black knight suit with a black cape on his broad shoulders. He is holding a sword in his left hand.

It's not a normal wedding photo but I can picture in my head how happy and in love they are with each other just with their smiles. Their eyes look contented and proud too, like they are sure they won't regret anything.

"They look happy...". I whispered.

Levn put his hand on my waist and gently pulled me closer to him as I stared with longing in my eyes the picture of the parents I never met.

"Their wedding is the time too that Prince Sullivan betrayed his clan and conspired with the woman he only loved, Queen Miracle...". He added that clenched my heart.

"Their love is forbidden, as you see... They both raised for different purposes in life. One was raised to protect and serve the people. The other one was born to serve and to be the future leader to spread dark magic to our world, and kill people who block their way. Sa umpisa pa lamang ay hindi na sila pwede sa isa't isa at mas lalong hindi sila pwedeng magmahalan. They shouldn't be together... it should be my great grandfather who became the husband of Queen Miracle but yes, destiny played with them and the supposed to be archenemy  became a couple...". He sighed and turned the pages of the history book in front of me.