CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16:
Specialist Ability

"Does it hurt?".

Umiling ako. Bumuntong hininga si Bria. Tahimik lamang ako habang nilalagyan nya ng benda ang magkabilang kamay ko.

Kinagat ko ang ibabang labi ng maalala ang nangyari kanina lamang. I was too stunned on what happened earlier that I couldn't move even just a bit. Kung hindi lamang ako pinuntahan kanina nina Troye at Bria ay ba'ka hanggang ngayon ay nandoon pa din ako.

Hindi ko inaasahan ang nagawa ko kanina. That's only the first level of the competition and I already created a mess. I don't know how I made that glass break into pieces. There's this sudden pull of electricity that crawls inside me and awakens unknown emotions inside my body.

Few seconds passed and the glass of water of truth suddenly exploded.

Inaamin ko na bahagya akong natakot sa nangyari lalo na ng bumaon ang iilang piraso ng bubog sa mga kamay ko. At higit sa lahat, ang bumagabag sa akin ng husto ay ang mabilis na paggaling ng mga natamo kong sugat.

I am no healer. I can't heal any kind of wounds with my magic. That magic only functions with the rare power of royal blood.

So how the hell those wounds healed in just a few seconds?

"So it's true...you're a Gifted".

Nag-angat ako ng tingin kay Troye. His looking at my hands with serious face.

"Wait...what?". Naguguluhan namang reaksyon ni Bria. Tumingin ito sakin ng may nagtatanong na mga mata. "Gifted?".

I just look at her with an equal emotion. I'm also confused and I don't know how to answer her.

"Tashna...". Troye called.

"If it's true that I'm really a Gifted. Then don't tell anyone about this". I said. 

"We can hide it but... everyone saw what you did earlier".

"I'm just gonna prove to them that it only happens because of my wind magic and nothing else. I didn't mean to burst that glass of water anyway".

Natahimik kaming tatlo ng ilang minuto. Pare parehong malalim ang iniisip. Huminga ako ng malalim bago nilingon si Troye na ngayo'y nakasandal sa gilid ng malaking table ng tent kung saan nila ako dinala.

"Am I still eligible for the competition?".

Umiling ito na kinabahala ko. Bria looked worried about my reaction. I was about to ask why when someone from the staff of the game came inside.

"Tashna Devon Heist. You're next". Maikli nitong anunsyo sakin.

"What do you mean?". Tanong ni Troye dito.

"Miss Heist passed the first level. Now she's going to enter the second level of the game which is fighting one of the most dangerous monsters from the cursed forest".

"Who decided that she passed the first round?". Bria curiously asked.

"Prince Levn".

Nagkatinginan kaming tatlo. Both of them are confused while I'm quite unsure of what I'm going to do. Hindi ko alam kung paano ako nakapasa kung pag-uusapan ang nagawa ko kanina. Pero ang Team Captain na ng Miracles ang nagdesisyon at mukang wala silang magagawa doon.

I don't have any idea why he decided to pass me when it's clearly visible that I didn't fit the expected results of the first level. But why am I shocked anyway?