CHAPTER 06

Chapter 06:
Group Battle

Cold breeze of the night wind automatically embraces me as I sneak out of our dorm. Bria is still sleeping peacefully with her pink blanket wrapping her body, head to toe. Sa veranda ako dumaan para hindi ito magising.

The girls dormitory is really strict when it comes to protocol and safety of the female students. Mahirap dumaan sa pintuan dahil nasisiguro kong nagbabantay ngayon ang mga nakatalagang gwardya ng lugar.

Troye and I will meet in the magical garden of the academy to talk about the possible list of the traitors in the Royal City.

Three days ago and we both figured out something fishy about some known people around here. Sa sobrang kilala nila sa Royal City ay hindi sila mapagbibintangang traydor at may binabalak na masama.

That's how privileged the people with high positions are in this Kingdom.

"Are you sure about them?".

Tumango si Troye sa tanong ko at pinakita sakin ang mga litrato ng mga posibleng nagta-traydor ngayon sa Emperor.

"I can't believe this. How come half of this traitors are close to the Emperor itself?". Gulat kong saad habang tinititigang mabuti isa isa ang mga litrato nila.

"Of course, they will choose to be close enough to the most powerful person in Morougwe to have a successful plan of destroying this Kingdom. If you're in their perspective, who do you think you will target to make your darkest plan work out?".

Lumingon ako sa kanya.

"The least privileged and poorest community in this realm".

"That's Heros". Tumitig sya sakin.

"Heros is known to be the town of criminals and people who already give up to life and just waiting for death to come to them. Ginamit nila ang Heros para maging fall back ng kanilang ginawang pagnanakaw sa Book of Prophecy. Sa ganon ay hindi na magtataka pa ang Emperor dahil kilala na ang bayan na iyon sa ganoong kataksilan".

"My town may be the place of the worst people with great sins but we will never steal someone else's property just to be destroyed mercilessly in the end, Troye". Mariin kong saad sa kanya.

Lumambot ang emosyon sa mukha nito ng marinig ang sinabi ko.

"Alam kong hampaslupa at maruruming tao ang tingin ng mga ibang bayan sa amin. Pero kahit katiting na galit at pagkamuhi ay hindi namin ibinigay sa kanila kahit gaano pa nila kami laitin ng paulit ulit. That town is where I became braver and stronger. That town is the witness of my growth, sorrow and grief. No wealthy nor royal blood could ever dare to taint it with their pathetic insults".

"I'm sorry...". Marahan nyang saad ng makita akong naging emosyonal.

I avoided his gaze and diverted it again to the pictures.

"Who are the people that are ordered to destroy Heros?". I asked instead of making him feel sorry for what I've said.

It's not his fault that he viewed my town with that description. He was born and raised with a golden spoon in his mouth.

It doesn't make sense to make him feel the feeling of being born unfairly in the midst of chaos and poverty.

"Sebastian Fleymore. The chief of peace in the Magic Council. Howard Gilbert. The personal messenger of the Emperor". He said while pointing to the pictures of those traitors.