CHAPTER 24

Chapter 24:
Bloody

"Are you sure you'll be okay?". Bria asked once again to me since the moment she barged here in my room, together with Troye.

Tahimik akong tumango sa kanya bago sinuot ang ihinandang cloak sakin ni Felise. Today is the day we've been waiting for. We're going to the Black Tower from the northern part of the dark realm of Argos. The territory of Lucifians. Our archenemy.

"Make sure you'll be back alive, Tashna". Si Troye bago lumapit sakin at sinuri ang suot ko at ang mga gamit kong dadalhin.

"I'm worried but I trust you so much. Please, come back here whole, Tash". Bria said and came forward to me.

Ngumisi ako sa kanilang dalawa para mabawasan ng konti ang pag-aalala nila.

"I'm a Gifted, right?".

I chuckled when their concern and worried emotions didn't falter.

"I'll be fine. I'm not alone on this mission so expect that there's a chance that we'll be back alive. But I cannot promise you anything. I just need you to trust me on this".

They both sighed so I spread my arms wide, asking them for a hug. Akala ko ay hindi nila ako yayakapin pero napangiti ako ng sabay nila akong yinakap ng mahigpit. Like they almost don't want to let me go.

It's tempting, but I can't. I need to face whatever might happen hours from now. I need to avenge the people who suffer from that evil clan. They are the reason why I lost my only family, my brother and my best friend. I'll make sure they will feel the same pain I've felt for months.

"This will be exciting".

Tumingin ako kay Beta at nakita ang malaki nyang ngiti habang nakatingin sa madilim na kapaligiran. It's still dawn and we need to be in Argos before the sunrise.

"You sure love missions, aren't you?". Tanong ko sa kanya.

Kami pa lamang dalawa ang nandito sa waiting place na pinag-usapan naming anim.

Yes, six. Coach Sendo can't come with us. That man is literally going everywhere. Hindi sya pwedeng sumama sa mga misyon ng Miracles dahil lagi syang kailangan sa palasyo at sa kapitolyo.

He is one of the shield of Morougwe if there's something happens and we're still on a mission. Hindi naman kasi pwedeng makabalik kami agad ng ganon kabilis.

"Not that I love it so much, though. It's just missions that make me feel the thrill and excitement of being in a powerful team like Miracles. It makes me feel alive". Ngumisi sya at tumingin sakin.

"How about you?".

"It's my first mission". Maikli kong sagot sa tanong nya.

"Oh...". He said. Don't know how to react.

"But this is not the first time I'll be facing life and death situations".

Tumango sya. "How's the feeling of facing death many times?".

"Traumatizing".