EPILOGUE

This is last part of this story. Thank you for reading "The Gifted's". It really took years for me to finally finished this. I've been changing the plot and the characters for how many times until I settled for a perfect one.

I'm really happy that many of you like this a lot. I didn't expect that this would boost, though. I only want to write this for a random reason.

However, I'm finally on the last part and I just want to say, thank you for patiently waiting and reading the journey of Tashna, Levn and the rest of the characters. I don't know if you will miss them but I'm happy that you consider reading this despite the many great fantasies out there.

Again,

Thank you and see to my other upcoming stories!

, JustallHer

* * *

Ever since I was born, I already knew what I should become and what I should do in this world. My parents are the one who shaped me to be the person they wanted me to be.

I don't like being dictated, but I don't have a choice but to obey their every order. They are my parents and I should surpass their expectations of me as their youngest child.

But I didn't know that I'll be carrying the biggest responsibility as their child after I was proclaimed as the Crown Prince of Morougwe. I didn't like it.

I don't like this position at all. Hindi ko alam kung anong mararamdaman ko ng malaman kong ako na ang magmamana ng trono ng aking ama matapos tanggihan 'yon ng aking nakakatandang kapatid.

"Why did you refuse the position?". My thirteen-year- old self asked him when I cornered him in the pathway of our palace.

"I don't like it". He simply said that to lift up the anger inside me.

What does he mean he don't like it? Kapag ayaw nya sa isang bagay, dapat ba ako palagi ang sasalo? I always got the things he don't like that made me feel like a second option.

Does my opinion doesn't count here?

"You want to be a Leader, right?". Kuya said and looked at me with no emotion.

"But not the easy way". Mariin kong saad sa kanya, ang mga kamay ko'y nakakuyom na sa magkabilang gilid ko.

"Hindi ko tatanggapin ang pagiging itinakdang Prinsipe. You should get that because you're the eldest among the both of us. I don't like being proclaimed just because you refuse it. I'm not going to be the second option again".

"You're still immature, I see". He told me and sighed. "You're not the second option here, Levn. I'm giving you that position because you deserve it and it's your dream. I don't see myself sitting in that gold chair and administer the whole Morougwe. That's not my thing".

"What do you know about what I want, huh?". I asked him. He looked shocked at what I said but didn't talk back.

"All of you don't know what I want and refuse to hear any of my opinions. You always care about your own life and you'll just come to me if you don't have a choice. You don't see yourself being the Crown Prince? That's your problem, not mine. Don't put your responsibility on me".

I keep the pain inside me for years. Mas lalo nga lamang nadagdagan ang galit na nararamdaman ko ng ako na ang itinanghal bilang itinakdang Prinsipe at hindi si Kairo.

I clearly told him that I don't want the easy way to lead everyone. But once again, I failed to get what I wanted.

I want to work hard to deserve that position. I want my parents to see that I'm not just an option they consider if they don't have a choice. I want them to see that I also have the talent and the confidence to reign, just like them.