CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15:
The Water Of Truth

"There's always an untold part in every story".

Ang mga katagang 'yon ang nagpaulit ulit sa isipan ko ilang araw na ang nakakalipas. After that heated talked with our Head Minister, I told everything to Troye.

Hindi agad sya nakapagsalita sa lahat ng mga sinabi ko. He remains quite and in deep thoughts as he listens to me.

"Do you think we can trust him?". Tanong ko matapos marinig ang malalim nyang buntong hininga

He shook his head. Still puzzled on some pieces of my story that I told him.

"Honestly, I didn't know if we could trust him or not... I know the Head Minister for years and I haven't seen him talks so much, unlike what you told me right now...". He gently massage his temple.

"He doesn't look like someone that can be trusted but... I think he got a point of making you join Miracles".

Kunot noo ko syang siniringan.

"Are you out of your mind? How can I move freely and slay those traitors if I'm going to be part of it? This is not our plan, Troye. Our mission is far from this. Siguradong magagalit si Papa-".

"Being part of Miracles can benefit you a lot, Tashna". He cut me off.

Tumitig ito sakin ng seryoso. When his serious like this, I know that his decisions are already final.

"You can use your position as a member of Miracles to investigate some cases that an ordinary student cannot do. You can move more freely without doubting that anyone here will know about our mission". Nilipat nito ang mga mata sa malaking buwan na ngayo'y nagbibigay ilaw sa ilalim ng kadiliman.

"I don't trust the Head Minister, if your thinking about that. It's just, he got a point of recruiting you but...". Nilingon nya ako.

"I don't get how he know your a Gifted".

Umiling ako. "I'm not a Gifted".

"But he already said you are one of them".

"I don't believe him, Troye". Inis kong sinabi sa kanya.

"Fine". Bumuntong hininga sya bago tumitig sakin. "I already did a secret investigation to the Lucifians last week".

"What did you find out?". I said as I give him my full attention.

"Mr. Langford is right. They are currently finding those four Gifted's that has the magic and ability to bring back someone to life. Ayon sa nagbalita sakin, wala pa silang magandang lead na nakukuha pero may alam na sila na nandito sa academy ang mga taong kailangan nila".

"What will they do after they find the four Gifted's?".

"Eliminate them".

Napatitig ako sa kanya. We both know who are those Gifted's and what they are capable with. Hindi ko masasabi na madali silang mapapatay o di kaya'y mahihirapan ang mga Lucifians na patayin sila. Both are capable to eliminate each others without mercy. Given the history that the two clans has all this years.

Mahirap magsalita ng tapos.

"Maybe their reason to eliminate Gifted's quickly is because it's connected to the former Queen's revival plan".

Tumango sya. "That's probably the main reason".

"But I read from the history books that she's cursed not the be alive again, Troye".