CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12:
Grand Magic Cup

"Where have they been?".

Troye looked up to me before he took a quick glance to the Miracles who's quietly sitting at the table near us.

"A mission". Maikli nyang sagot sakin.

Siguro ay hindi nya din alam kung ano bang misyon 'yon kaya hindi ko na dinugtungan pa ang tinanong.

Dahil nakaharap ako sa gawi nila at si Troye nama'y nakatalikod sa kanila ay madali lamang sakin na titigan sila isa isa. The four of them are too quiet and seems aloof to each other even though they're a group.

The tension and silence in the dining hall still remains. It was like someone might die tonight if they made some noise out of nowhere. My eyes diverted to the servant that was currently walking to their table with her head bow a bit. She stops a few meters away from the guy who's aura screams darkness.

He reminds me of Prince Levn.

Dahil sobrang tahimik ng buong kwarto. Dinig namin ang sinabi ng lalaki sa serbidora.

"Just the usual for me, Katrina". His deep husky voice made me feel a sudden goosebumps.

"I want the set c this time". The girl in purple bob cut hair said before putting back the lollipop on her mouth.

"Give me the best cuisines, Kat. The mission definitely makes me feel hungry as hell, damn". The other guy in a boyish haircut said before playfully smiled at the servant who quickly avoided her gaze from him.

He chuckled before poking the girl who's quietly reading a book beside him. The girl turn the guy's hand in ice in just a split seconds so my eyes widen a bit. Tinawanan lamang ng lalaki ang ginawa sa kanya ng kasama at kalmadong binalik ang kamay sa normal.

"Water is enough for me". Malamig nitong sinabi. The servant wrote it fast on her notes before walking away quickly from that table like she's gonna be killed in any minute.

I was about to avoid my gaze from them when I suddenly met his eyes halfway. The first guy who got my attention was having a staring contest with me at the moment. Naputol lamang ang titigan naming dalawa ng biglang bumukas muli ang pinto ng dining hall.

Lumingon ako sa bagong dating at nakita ang seryosong mukha at malamig na presensya ng itinakdang Prinsipe. His every steps are all firm and pointing on one direction. Kumunot ang noo ko ng huminto sya sa table kung nasaan ang mga Miracles.

Pakiramdam ko sa nangyayari ngayon dito sa dining hall ay walang mangangahas na tumayo paalis para makalanghap ng sariwang hangin. The air here seems too thin and suffocating but no one dares to get the attention of that people in one table.

"What is the Prince doing there?". Hindi ko naiwasang maitanong kay Troye na tahimik lamang na kumakain.

"He's part of the Miracles".

Tumango lamang ako. Hindi na nabigla sa narinig. Why would I be? That guy is a perfect fit to that intimidating group. His magic and ability are something that should be feared of. Sa tingin ko ay hindi pa nya nilalabas ang tunay nyang kapangyarihan.

I don't know what will be my reaction if I see one day how the Crown Prince of Morougwe show off how powerful he is.

That could be written in the history book.

"How powerful are Miracles? What's their purpose?".

"Don't tell me your curious about them, Tashna?". Seryosong nag-angat ng tingin sakin si Troye.