CHAPTER 22

Chapter 22:
Bad Lips

"Why don't you punish them for doing this to you?".

Pagod akong umiling sa tanong ni Reese. She's been asking me to take a revenge for those students who hurt me for five consecutive times now. Nakapagbihis na ako't lahat ay hindi pa din nagbabago ang mga sinasabi nya sakin.

Kahit naman gumanti ako sa kanila, hindi pa din sila titigil. Alam kong mas lalo lamang lalala ang galit nila sakin kapag sinaktan ko din sila. I don't want to fuel the fire they've been feeling towards me. If they want to hurt me, then I'll gladly accept it.

Because no matter what you do just to change someone's perspective on you, it won't work. Just like trusting someone. You need to earned it. And I'm not the kind of person who will introduce my name and beg for their acceptance.

I'm not here to pleased them, anyway. If they don't want me, fine. I don't want them either. We're even.

"That idea is pointless". I said, finally. She sighed and look at me with concerned.

"You're a heart of gold, Tashna. Because if I were you? They will never see the setting sun again". Kalmado nyang pahayag pero mababakas sa tono nya na seryoso sya sa sinabi.

"Did Genesis protect you?". She asked.

Tumango ako. "She did".

"It's a miracle". Namamanghang reaksyon ni Reese bago nilingon ang kaibigan.

Tumingin din ako doon at nakitang nakikipag-usap si Genesis kay Coach Sendo at Prince Kairo na kadarating lang limang minuto ang nakakalipas.

Sa kabilang banda nama'y tahimik na nag-uusap si Beta at Prince Levn na madilim ang tingin sa kung saan.

"Let's report this to the Head Minister. Those students should be disciplined". Pahayag ni Coach Sendo sa aming lahat.

"There's no need for it". Pagtutol naman ni Prince Levn. He glance at me once and look away.

"Kapag pinatulan natin sila at ni-report sa nakakataas, mas lalo lamang syang pag-iinitan".

"What do you mean? We're just going to let it slipped?". Beta asked him in disbelief.

"She's fine and breathing, Beta. We don't need to cause ruckus about this. We don't need to complain this little incident".

"Little incident? Levn, this is not a joke. She's hurt, can't you see? Those students not only insulted her but hurt her physically too".

"Don't be too emotional. Let's not make this issue complicated. We should focus on something more important". Prince Kairo told Beta.

"So does that mean Tashna is not important, Kairo?". Pagpasok naman ni Reese sa usapan.

"I didn't say that". Mariing saad ni Prince Kairo. "I'm just telling you all to calm down and not to make this issue bigger. Yes, she's hurt, we can obviously see that, but it doesn't mean we're going to get a revenge out of it, that's pointless".

"We're not implying revenge. We just want to discipline them and respect Tashna. She's not an ordinary student anymore. She's above them all so they should know about the boundaries".

Prince Kairo sarcastically laughed.

"Let's say we told this issue to the higher officials and discipline those students. Do you really think they will change just because of that? No. They're still going to do what they did to her and make it worst. The scenarios will be redundant. Please be rational, Reese".