CHAPTER 09

Chapter 09:
Visit

It's been a week since the accident in the magical forest happened. Isang linggo na din ang nakakalipas ng bumalik na muli ang normal kong buhay sa akademya. I was expecting that the Prince will exposed my secret but unexpectedly, he didn't.

Hindi ko tuloy alam kung matutuwa ba ako o kakabahan dahil doon. That guy is something that I should be careful with. Mahirap basahin ang iniisip nya o ang susunod nyang gagawin. I don't know what his going to do about my secret that he knew since the first time our eyes met.

Hindi ko alam kung anong pwedeng mangyari sa oras na ilantad nya ang tungkol doon pero sa ngayon na hindi nya pa sinasabi sa lahat, mananatili munang sekreto sa aming tatlo nila Troye ang abilidad ko.

"I'm so excited!". Bria cheerfully said while fixing her bronze badge. The type of badge that is exclusively for freshmen like us.

"Excited na akong bumili ng mga bagong healing potion at herbal medicine! Siguradong marami ng stock ang tindahang pinagbibilhan ko". Nagningning ang mga mata ni Bria habang sinasabi ang mga gusto nyang bilhin mamaya.

Maya maya pa'y nilingon nya ako.

"Have you ever been to Heros, Tashna? I assure you that the town is so beautiful! I've been there since I was young. Our family had this yearly visit to some foundation center there. We donate and feed homeless children too!".

Nanlamig ang mga kamay ko pero hindi ko pinahalata ang pagiging balisa ko sa harap nya. Miracle Heart Academy's students had this yearly visit to the poorest town in Morougwe which is Heros. Matagal ko ng nakikita ang mga maharlikang estudyante na bumibisita sa lugar namin kada taon.

I can still vividly remember how I felt the first time I laid my eyes in each of them. How I became fascinated by the high class uniforms they are wearing, how graceful and classy they walk, and how huge our gap is when it comes to being fortunate in this world.

All of those details remain in my memories.

I clearly remember how I pitied myself for the first time when I look at them with so much awe. Na'sa gilid ako ng basurahan noon, nagtatago matapos magnakaw ng isang pirasong tinapay para sa kapatid ko.

They can afford to buy anything they want with their money in every cheap shop in my town, while me on the other hand, stealing one piece of bread just to keep myself and my brother alive.

That's also the first time I dream to be wealthy enough to bought a house and foods for my brother. But that dream turns into ash when the world takes away my sibling and my best friend.

We're paired into groups, the top five students who's in the top rank became each groups Team Captain for the visit. Ang nakatalagang lider ng grupo namin ay si Victoria Winslow. One of Troye's classmates in the senior year. Masaya ang mga kaklase ko lalo na ang mga lalaki dahil doon.

Victoria got this snow-like skin, pinkish cheeks, narrow nose and chinky eyes. Her hair is golden brown but unlike me who has natural curls, hers are naturally straight. She's standing out among her other female colleagues. She's undoubtedly beautiful.

"Ang ganda ganda talaga ni Victoria". Bria whispered while she's staring at the girl who's in our front, walking like she trained to be a Princess. Graceful with elegance.

"Maganda ka din naman". Ani ko na ikinangiti nya.

"But her beauty can passed as a Crown Princess". She said. Tumango na lamang ako sa kanya at tinitigan ang babaeng hinahangaan ng lahat.

Nang lumingon ito ay nagtama ang paningin namin. She smiled at me and diverted her eyes to my classmates.

"Reminder Juniors, don't go anywhere further than the capital. You can buy anything you want but with limitations. Bilhin nyo lamang ang mga kaya nyong dalhin. Don't pick a fight with anyone in Heros and stay with someone in your group. I'll monitor you all". She reminds everyone with her commanding but soft voice.