9.

" Leaving so soon?, I didn't even start." He said with amusement.

"I..."

"What baby ?, Cat got your tongue?, now, be a good girl, turn around and into your apartment, you hear me?."
°°°°°°°°°°
After that words Meredith snapped out of her trance, she was shocked at first, because she didn't think he would come.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" she finally screamed.

"Shh, shh, shh, no need to scream baby, and no need to use those words."

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW I CAN TALK TO YOU, I WILL TALK TO YOU HOWEVER THE FUCK I WANT YOU ASSHOLE!" she continues to scream at his face.

"Meredith, stop screaming, and don't swear, don't use your mouth for that, now do as I say, and get your ass into your apartment NOW!." He raised his voice slightly at the end, he was getting angrier by the second.

"NO!, I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU!, DO YOU THINK IM FUCKING CRAZY?!" she demanded, "Now, get out of my fucking way, I'm getting out of here."

With that being said, she tried to push past him, but he wouldn't budge, "WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT MOVE OF MY FUCKING WAY?!, IT'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU ?, ARE YOU MENTALLY ILL ?, MOVE OF THE FUCKING ELEVATOR DOORS, YOU FUCKING ASS-" her words died in her lips and we're replaced by a yelp because suddenly he picked her up, and threw her on his shoulder.

"Put me down, you big ass!." She said while pounding her tiny fist on his muscular back, she tried to kick him, but it didn't work because hir arm was restraining her legs.

He slapped her ass with his free hand, "What did I say about swearing?, Don't fucking do it."

"Put me down, right now."

"No." He said simply, he got out the copy of her apartment key and opened the door, he did all of that while she was still ranting about how she was going to beat him to death, "yeah, right... With her tiny ineffectual fist." He thought cockily, he threw her unceremoniously on the couch, making her bounce a little bit.

"Now, don't make your punishment worse than it already is princess, and do as I say, ok?" He said while caressing her face with his knuckles.

"What do you want from me ?." She asked while trying to not give a way her nervousness in her voice.

"I just want you... I want to make you understand, that I don't like being disrespected, I don't like to be talked back, I don't like when you cuss like a sailor." Derek answered her, he put his hand on her neck and squeezed a little, "and I hate when someone doesn't do as I say." He finished with a smirk.

"Now, get of the couch."

She got of the couch, and watched as he sat down, but not before taking off his suit jacket and his vest, he also took of his tie and unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt.

"Strip."

"What?"

"I said, strip." He said softly, while he leaned back on the couch, put his hands behind his head, and crossed his legs.

"In your dreams." She scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Yes, in my dreams you do as I say, so now, DO AS I SAY!." He said finally losing his patience.

"And what if I don't?."

"Your punishment is bad, don't make it worse amore."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I'm mentally exhausted, this week was really rough on me, I'm sorry I couldn't give you more.

<3