12.

When he went to the hospital, he didn't expect that to happen, it's not like he wasn't happy about kissing her, he wanted to do that since the first time he saw her at the coffee shop, but what he didn't expect was that she kissed him back, she was a little resistant at first, but eventually gave in, that was the best kiss of his life, the feeling of her soft lips on his, the soft moans and how she was breathless afterwards, she was perfection.

That's why he was sitting outside of her building in his Aston Martin DB11, it has a white exterior, with just to doors, in the interior it was white with black, the seats were black and white, and on the headrest it has his name embroidered in gold thread, Meredith, like his car, they were perfection.

Pictures

He sent her earlier a gift, and he was hoping she would like it, it was a white Prada dress, he picked it out all by himself, and he was proud of it, he wanted her to wear it tonight, it was almost time for their dinner, and he was nervous as fuck, he didn't know what were her thoughts, if she was even going to go out with him. Obviously he could just show up to her doorstep like last night, but he wanted her to come to him on her own, he already showed that he was interested in her, now it was her turn to show him, she wanted him.
•••••••••••••
She didn't know what to do.
That was one of her problems, she has a lot of problems right now, the first one was she didn't know what to do, the second one was she didn't have much time left to decide, and the third one, she didn't know what to wear.

She was fucked, and not in the good sense, she was confused, she did want to go out with him, but she didn't want to risk her life, after all she's not going out with some man, with a nine to five job, he was a Mafia boss, she needed to think about the pros and cons of this, she was deep in thought  when the intercom of her apartment buzzed.

"Dr.Grey, goodnight, I'm sorry to bother you, but there is a package that was delivered on your name, do you wanted it delivered on your door, or you want to pick it up down here?." Said Louis, the guy from the reception.

"Did they say what the package was about?"

"I think it's clothes ma'am, it says Prada, on the box."

"Thanks Louis, would you mind putting it in the express lift please?".

"No problem Dr.Grey, it should be with you shortly."

"Ok, thank you so much Louis, have a Goodnight."

"My pleasure Dr.Grey, have a Goodnight too."

She moved were the express lift was and waited there for the package, Meredith was confused, she didn't bought anything from Prada lately, "maybe they confused the order." She thought. The bell from the lift dinged, she opened the door of it, she got the box and walked towards her couch, she looked at it, and it was indeed for her, she opened and there was a letter, a gasp left her mouth, she put the letter down and took the article of clothing out of the box, and another gasp left her mouth, she looked at the off-white dress, it was really beautiful, she couldn't believe Derek did that.

 The bell from the lift dinged, she opened the door of it, she got the box and walked towards her couch, she looked at it, and it was indeed for her, she opened and there was a letter, a gasp left her mouth, she put the letter down and took the ar...

She then looked again at the letter and read it again, just to confirm what it says.

"I hope you like your dress, I picked it out myself, even if you decide not go out with me, you can keep the dress...
I really like you Meredith, and I think we have a chance of something special, because I believe we can be extraordinary together... (I'm sorry that was cheesy) I hope you give me a chance... To give US a chance to create something special.

I'll be waiting for you at your apartment front parking lot."

Meredith knew what she needed to do, and she was doing it now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I decided to make this chapter into two because it's really long, between today or tomorrow you'll get the other part.

Please don't forget to comment and vote.

<3