Chapter 31.

"Yeah we never felt so young.. when together we sing the song.."

NO ONE POV

Taehyung picked up Jungkook and carried him to his bedroom. Then he laid the boy on his bed and hovered over his tiny frame.

"We play fuck on the bed hyungie?" Jungkook asked in the most innocent way possible. His bambi eyes were shining in excitement and his lips were stretched forming a big bunny smile.

"Yes baby we do that on the bed. Don't ask questions okay. But if you don't wanna continue, tell me.." Taehyung said leaving a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead. Then on his nose, cheeks and finally on his soft rosy lips.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck and let the older boy kiss him as much as he wanted. When taehyung bit his bottom lip, Jungkook opened his mouth and accepted his tongue with a soft moan.

"Hmm h-hyungie ahhh." Jungkook couldn't control his loud moans when taehyung sucked on his tongue like there was no tomorrow. Drool was dripping from the sides of Jungkook's mouth but the older one didn't stop his sweet torture.

After what felt like years taehyung broke the kiss but didn't let Jungkook breath properly. He dived into Jungkook's neck and started to suck and bite on the soft skin marking the boy as his.

"H-hyungie p-please." Jungkook cried. But he didn't know what he was asking. Taehyung had never kissed him this intensely before. This was just so different.

"So soft, so sweet." Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear and sucked his ear lob earing a high pitched moan. The smaller boy was very sensitive there.

But when taehyung started to unbutton his shirt, Jungkook tried to stop him.

"H-hyungie no, stop it!!" Jungkook pushed taehyung away and the older boy immediately stopped everything and looked at Jungkook with worried eyes.

"What happened baby?" Taehyung asked after wiping Jungkook's lips which had his drool on them.

"Are you going to rape me?" As soon as Jungkook asked that taehyung choked on his saliva. He almost died.

"Koo!! What are you saying?!! Baby why would I ever do something like that?!!" Taehyung shouted in a horrified voice.

"But-but you tried to take off my cloths. And you said if someone take off my cloths and do things, that's rape." Jungkook also sat on the bed just like taehyung and played with his shirt sleeve.

"Bun, when did I say something like that?" Taehyung was shocked. He was sure that he didn't say anything like that.

"You did. When we were texting. 'The texting you' said if 'the boss you' didn't take off my clothes then he haven't done anything like that. So I thought that you-"

"Okay, stop it. That was a mistake I know." Taehyung stopped Jungkook from talking further and sat on the edge of the bed with his legs on the ground. Then he gestured for Jungkook to sit on his lap.

Without wasting a second, Jungkook hurriedly crawled towards taehyung and straddled him. That was his favourite position in his favourite place to sit. In taehyung's arms facing him.

"Okay, before anything we need to have this talk."

"What talk?"

"Listen carefully okay? If someone kiss you or even touch you without your consent in a sexual way, that means the way I'm touching you or kissing you that's called sexual assault or it could be rape too okay? I'll teach more later. However these things are bad. You understand?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook with a serious look on his face. Something he rarely showed to Jungkook. He was also goofy with his little boyfriend.