Chapter 23.

"I wanna be a rap star, I wanna be the top, I wanna be a rockstar, I want it all mine."

NO ONE POV

It was Monday.. The CEO arrived at the company one hour earlier than he normally would.

It was 8 am.. Taehyung was nervous and anxious. He didn't know how to face Jungkook after what he did yesterday.

Taehyung paced inside his office nervously. He wanted to apologize to Jungkook for what he did. He knew he was an asshole for forcing himself on Jungkook like that. Even at that moment, Taehyung didn't know what happened to him. He just lost control like a hormonal teenager.

While Taehyung was drowning in his thoughts, a knock interrupted him..

Taehyung gulped.. He knew that it was Jungkook. After Taehyung gave him permission to enter, Jungkook opened the door and came inside the office room.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung immediately took a few steps towards the boy. But to Taehyung's heartache, Jungkook took two steps back.

"Jungkook.. I know you are mad at me.. Ju-just please give me a chance to explain myself. Please.." Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook didn't even raise his head. He silently stretched his hand towards the CEO. That's when Taehyung saw what Jungkook had in his hand.

His resignation!

"Jungkook!!" Taehyung shouted.

Resignation.. Jungkook wanted to leave..

Taehyung quickly came towards Jungkook and grabbed his shoulder. This time Jungkook looked up but his doe eyes were filled with fear. That made Taehyung remove his hands again. He didn't want to scare the boy.

"Jungkook listen. I know I did wrong. I'm really sorry what happened yesterday. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't take you to my home with the intention of forcing you like that. Please forgive me. I'll-I'll do anything to earn your forgiveness." Taehyung said desperately.

Taehyung didn't want Jungkook to hate him, or fear him. He was scared that Jungkook would leave him if he found out that he's V..

Jungkook took another step back. He was uncomfortable. And Taehyung understood that. He understood that Jungkook was uncomfortable to stand near him. That made Taehyung's eyes teary. His little one was scared of him..

"I'll forgive you because you are my hyung's best friend. But.. I can't work here anymore." Jungkook said without raising his head.

Jungkook wasn't heartless. He didn't want to cause trouble between Taehyung and Namjoon. That was the reason why he didn't tell what happened to Namjoon yesterday. But that didn't mean he wanted to forget what happened either.

"I love you." Taehyung confessed.

Jungkook shot his head up and looked at Taehyung's face. His doe eyes were widened in shock.

"W-what?"

"This is not how I wanted to tell you this Jungkook. But-But I don't want you to think that I'm a pervert who kisses random boys." Yes.. That's why Taehyung confessed out of nowhere.

In Jungkook's eyes, Taehyung was his CEO who took him to his home and forcefully kissed his neck like a madman. He didn't know about Taehyung's feelings. In Jungkook's eyes, Taehyung was just a perverted CEO who kissed his secretary.

That's why Taehyung confessed his feelings like that. First thing he wanted to do was, change Jungkook's opinion about him. He didn't want to be a creepy weirdo in Jungkook's eyes.