Chapter 37.

"Hate'll paralyze your mind.. Gotta see the other side.. it cost ya nothing to be kind..
________________________________

JJK POV

As soon as Taehyungie looked at me and signalled me that he's going to the washroom, I went towards the girl that he had been flirting with before.

Huh! The audacity!! How dare she flirt with MY man?!

The only reason I didn't send a flying knife to her neck is that nana milk is not served in jail. Or else she would have turned into past tense by now.

But that doesn't mean I can't teach her a lesson for flirting with MY man! First I'll take care of her, and then I'll take care of Mr. Kim!

I scanned the girl from head to toe. She also did the same. Yeah yeah.. look how pretty this flower is..

I'm honestly ewwing so hard. She looks like a couch potato, very ugly! Ugly ugly ugly!! Ewww look at her dress, very Ew. Ew ew ew ew very ew!!! She's ugly!! Hmph!!

Her hair is messy and- and long and wavy and soft. Her body is, ughhhhhh fine!! She's beautiful!!! Stupid!! Her body looks like a Coca-Cola bottle. Ahhhh mommaaaaa!!! Why is she perfect!!

Whatever! I don't care! No matter how she pretty is, I label her as ugly!! Anyone who flirts with MY boyfriend is ugly!! She's a threat that should be eliminated.

Plus, I'm prettier!!!

"Hi!! Do I know you?" The girl asked when I sat next to her. Her voice is too deep for a girl! She should eat a sandpaper.

"I'm your worst nightmare." I said, giving her a big creepy smile. And my creepy smile is scary. Very VERY scary.

"Umm.. I don't know you.." She said in a scared voice. Yes yes she was scared of me! Very scared! Of course of course! I'm a scary man!

"Great, I don't know you either."

"Who are you again?" The girl asked in a scared voice. Very scared. Ha! She's scared of me! I'm a scary flower.

"The lover of the hot man you were just flirting with." I said, glaring at her. I bet her feet are trembling now. She didn't even speak for a few minutes.

"......What?"

"Look I know my man is hot and handsome but he's mine. M. I. N. E. So just find another one before I respectfully send you to a cemetery."

First when I said that, the girl was shocked. But after a few seconds, her face turned into an 'I wanna get punched' kind of face.

"What? Are you insecure? Well, I don't blame you, I mean look at you." Did she just mock?? AND insulted me??? Stupid shoe face!!!

Let me tell you something. Ever seen faces that invite your right hand? She got one of those faces. It's like her cheek is begging me to caress it her harshly. In other words, her face is very slappable.

"And you're absolutely right, he's indeed hot and handsome. He should have someone hot and sexy just like him." Bitch did not just-

Yes yes I know the word bitch!!! She's bitch! How dare to say that to me?!!!!

I'm fuming but I smiled prettily. Why? Cause I'm a flower. Flowers smile all the time.

"Thank god, you understood that." I said dramatically.

"What?"

"That he deserves someone hot and sexy, like me. Not an oversized watermelon, like you."

10 points for me!!! Take that bitch!!