Chapter 36.

"Are you feeling the rush? If so.. then I think I know what's going on.."

______________________________________

NO ONE POV

"Kookie, wanna have some ice cream?" Jimin asked from jungkook who was sitting in a very awkward way.

The boy was scrolling through social media while sipping banana milk from a wine glass.

"Ice cream? Hyu- I mean DUDE, are you a baby? Why are you eating ice cream?" Jungkook asked in a voice that he called deep and intimidating, but Jimin called a gargling gorilla.

"Kookie, you're drinking BANANA MILK.. Babiest baby drink ever." Jimin said, pointing at Jungkook's glass with a done look.

"No dude, this is nana milk WINE. Can't you see the glass?" Jungkook asked showing him the wine glass. Duh..

Jimin looked at hoseok and gave him a questioning look. Hoseok was a friend of Yoongi who got close to Jungkook during the past few months. Now, the boy was also a part of the friend circle that consisted of Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok.

"Don't mind him. Tae is taking him to a club tonight. And now he thinks he's the bad ass-est boy to ever walk the earth." Hoseok said looking at Jungkook who was humming happily while sipping his 'wine'.

"Oooookay.. but why are you sitting like a buffalo that got struck by a lightning?" Jimin asked, looking as confused as ever.

"Dude, this is called the manspreading. This is how big boys sit. Tsk tsk you know nothing. What am I going to do with you?" Jungkook shook his head in pure disappointment.

Jimin bit his lips to prevent himself from laughing at the cute bunny who was trying to act like a tiger.. a very specific tiger..

"Whatever you say baby- I mean 'dude'.." Jimin said, hiding his smile. Jungkook was honestly, adorable.

"But ko- 'dude', When are you going to get ready? It takes me hours to get ready before going to the club. You better start now."

"What do you mean, get ready?"

"I mean go and get re- wait.. don't tell me you're planning to go to a club wearing THAT." Jimin almost shouted making Jungkook pout unintentionally.

"What's wrong with this? It's comfy and hyungie also likes it." Jungkook said looking at his hoodie. His cute baby voice was back. Badass boy who?

"You can wear that when you go to pick up your kid from the kindergarten in the future. Now let's go somewhere with me.. come on." Jimin stood up from the chair and took his car keys and the wallet.

"Where are we going?"

"Min, don't." Hoseok who understood the smirk on Jimin's face said but he was completely ignored by the short one.

"You want to be a bad boy right? Then I will make you a real bad boy." Jimin said smirking and dragged jungkook with him.

Well.. well.. well..

__

Hoseok who was alone in the Jeon's house, looked up when he heard footsteps. He thought it was Jungkook and Jimin, as they went out 2 hours ago.

But it was actually Taehyung..

"Hobi hyung.. where's Koo?"

Hoseok gave a painful smile to Taehyung when he asked that.

"Minie dragged him out to get him ready for the club."

"Oh.. I'll also go and get ready then.." Taehyung who was still in his office suit, said and went to Jungkook's bedroom as his outfit for the night was already there.