Chapter 33.

"Got a shot glass full of tears.. Drink drink drink say cheers.."
_______________________________

NO ONE POV

He was late..

The great Kim Taehyung was late for the first time in his life.

It was a Sunday which meant Taehyung and Jungkook would be spending the whole day together.

They were supposed to go on a date that morning but it was 1.30 pm when Taehyung woke up. ONE THIRTY!! Taehyung had never woken up that late..

Maybe Jungkook was influencing him a little too much..

Taehyung immediately ran to the washroom. He was supposed to pick Jungkook up at 8 am.. EIGHT AM!!!

The mini flash wore his clothes hurriedly and brushed his hair which looked like debris after a tsunami.

But the man got interrupted by a smurf.

"Hey Tae.. going somewhere?" Jimin came inside Taehyung's room with two muffins in his hands..

Taehyung saw three muffins in his room..

Taehyung and Jimin got closer really quickly. They clicked perfectly. Sometimes Jungkook wondered whether Jimin was still his best friend.

"I have a date with my baby and I'm..." Taehyung looked at his phone. "6 hours late!!!!"

"6 hours? Okay, then I'll see you at your funeral." Jimin said, eating his muffin leisurely..

"Ha ha funny! Phone? Check! Wallet? Check! Car key? Check! I'm going, bye!!"

Taehyung ran out of the room after smacking Jimin's head. But he stopped when he heard a scream.

"YOU FORGOT TO CHECK YOUR PANTS, DUMBSHIT!!!"

That's when Taehyung looked down.

"Shit!"

Man was only in his underwear..

_______________

JJK POV

*Knock* *Knock*

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Aaaaaaaa who's ruining my beauty sleep????!!!

*Knock* *Knock*

Ahhhhh I don't want to open my eyes. Why can't an angel get his beauty sleep peacefully??? 

I put the blanket over my head and snuggled more into the Iron Man plushie that I was cuddling.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Kooberry... Taehyung is here for the date.. Come downstairs if you're ready.."

It's my momma's voice. Mmm.. Taehyungie must be here.. for the date..

Wait..

FOR THE WHAT????!!!

I immediately sat on the bed. Did she say date??