Chapter 26.

"Maybe we could be dancing.. Slow dancing until the morning.."
______________________________

Day 5 [ This is the beginning of Day 5 ]

It had already been 5 days but Jungkook still couldn't get over the fact that his V hyungie was Kim Taehyung. Jungkook loved V.. genuinely.. He didn't care who V was.. V could be a stripper down the street, Jungkook wouldn't give a shit. What hurt him the fact was that V lied to him.

Yes.. What angered Jungkook was not the fact that V was Taehyung, it was the fact that V had been making a fool out of him. It was Jungkook's trust that he played with.

Yes.. Jungkook was very childish and reacted in a completely different way to the situation but that didn't mean he wasn't hurt. He was.. He really was..

Why did V hyungie lie to him? Didn't he trust him enough? Did he laugh behind his back? Jungkook wondered without getting up from his bed.

It was 11 in the morning but Jungkook was still in the bed.. He didn't even get up to wash his face or change his clothes.

"Kookie.. baby are you up? Can I come in?" Jungkook sat on the bed in alert when he heard Jin's voice.

Jin had been calling Jungkook since a few days but the boy didn't answer any of the phone calls. But he didn't feel like ignoring the older one when he had come near his feet.

"The door is not locked hyung.."

With that, Jin opened the door and came inside the room.

"Oh Kookie.." Jin quickly came towards Jungkook when he saw the state of the little one.

"Hyung.."

Jin sat on the bed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's soft body. The little one also hugged him back after a few seconds and placed his head on Jin's shoulder.

"Kookie.. I'm sorry love.. I know you are hurt. I'm sorry for what Tae did.." Jin spoke after they broke the hug.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He stared at his lap with a small pout on his lips.

"Bun.. I know that you feel betrayed. Trust me, the moment he said everything to me, I told him to reveal everything to you." Jin said recalling the day Taehyung came to him and talked about Jungkook.

"But he didn't.. He lied to me for so long. He fooled me. Must have been fun." Jungkook said without raising his head. He felt tears filling into his boba eyes.

"Oh Bun no.. He never intended to fool you. He didn't lie to you for fun." Jin spoke for his brother. But Jungkook was silent.

"He never laughed at me?" Jungkook asked, not trusting the older one.

"Never. He never laughed AT you, but he always laughed because of you. You are his happy pill. Believe me Koo.. he loves you so so much. You are his little sunshine. You have no idea how much you mean to him."

Jungkook felt his cheeks start to burn. Blood was rushing to those bread cheeks. But still, Jungkook wasn't ready to forget what Taehyung did.

"Still.. he lied to me. I trusted him. But he didn't trust me."

"He didn't yes. At first, he didn't trust you." Jin accepted.

Jungkook's face turned gloomy again. The tears that were in his eyes were threatening to fall.

"You trusted him so easily, right? Telling him your name and other things without any fear, right? Mm? But do you think THE Kim Taehyung could do that?"

Jungkook looked up again. Jin sighed and held Jungkook's small hand. His face was filled with sorrow.

"Koo.. unlike you and me, Taehyung can't trust people that easily."