Chapter 34.

"Haters gonna hate and players gonna play, mfs keep mfing all day.."
_________________________________

NO ONE POV

It was always Taehyung who took Jungkook on dates. But the boy wanted a change. So he decided to take his hyungie on a date.

Since Taehyung's car was parked at the restaurant, Jungkook got on the bus with the billionaire who had never gone on a bus before.

Taehyung looked like a boy who was going on a fairy wheel for the first time..

Throughout the whole ride, Jungkook placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder and slept peacefully.

Their stop was near Jungkook's high school. Since the boy rarely went out, the only area that he was familiar with, was around his high school. So he took Taehyung there.

When Jungkook said that he would take Taehyung on a date, the man was so excited. But he didn't expect to end up in a small food stall, that looked very unhygienic in Taehyung's opinion.

The CEO sat on a small chair and looked around. He had never been to a place like that before. He looked very concerned.

"Did you bring me from one of the best restaurants in the whole country to eat from HERE?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"You might don't know but this place serves the best noodles. Minie hyung and I always came here after school ended."

"But still.. Do you know how hard it was to reserve that place?"

"I don't care. I'm not going to that place ever again." Jungkook said stubbornly.

"What! Why's that?" Taehyung who still didn't know what happened in the restaurant, was confused.

"I would go there if that place only serves food."

"What do you mean? What else does that place serve?"

"Mafia daddies who want to adopt oversized babies."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook with a look that cannot be described. Every time when Jungkook spoke, Taehyung only understood 3 out of the 10 words the boy say.

Taehyung was about to ask for a translation to English but a loud high-pitched scream interrupted them..

"KOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!!"

'Who let that boy eat sirens?' Taehyung thought while looking at the boy who ran towards them, screaming loudly.

"Soobinaaaaaaaa!" Jungkook also jumped and hugged the siren boy.

What are they? Long lost brothers? Taehyung was salty. Why in the world was his baby hugging the unknown boy that tightly??

"Kookie hyung I missed you so much." Soobin said cupping Jungkook's face with both of his hands.

Soobin was a junior of Jungkook's high school. And he was the only one that Jungkook got closer to during his whole two years of highschool. That was also because the boy came after him like a little puppy.

"I missed you too, bini. Woah.. you got tall.." Jungkook raised in his tip toes and patted Soobin's head.

"I was always tall, cupcake." Soobin said and squished Jungkook's cheeks. And that made Jungkook blush.

If you are wondering, yes, Taehyung was glaring holes at Soobin's head. He had already thought of 5739 ways to dispose Soobin's body.

"Hey stop it, bini. I'm not that short." Jungkook shyly hit Soobin's chest and started to dig holes on the floor with his toes. He was even swaying from side to side like a wobbly penguin.