Chapter 2.

"It's gonna be you na na na na na na"

JJK POV

It's 11 am!!! I can't believe I woke up at 11 am!!

It's too early!! I hate mornings! Mornings should start at least at 1 pm. Then a lot of people would have woken up early in the morning.

Now I can't sleep! Gosh! This stupid thirst!! What am supposed to do now?? Momma and Dada are not even home! Hyungie also left with them! The cruelty! Like honestly! It never fails to amaze me how they make up their mind to be that cruel to this innocent baby! Like how???

I mean it's not my fault that grandma got a mini heart attack! Who told her to get scared of me? I mean HOW could she even get scared of me? I look like a baby bunny!

I mean it's true that I was dressed up as a grim ripper but still, I'm cute like a button! I'm the one who almost got a mini heart attack because of the amount of offence! Like how did she even scream looking at my pretty face??? I needed 5 business days to recover from THAT shock.

Whatever..

Now I'm bored.

Oh.. wait..

The stranger!!!

I immediately took my phone and went to the chat with the stranger that I accidentally texted. I have someone new to annoy now.

XXX-XXXXXXXX:
Hi
Good mooooorning
🩷♥️🌸✨💚🩵🏳️‍🌈💕🥰💞🍁💓💗🌹🏵️🌟🌞🌸🩷💞🌹🥰

XXX-XXXXXXXX:
Guess who's blessed early in the morning?

XXX-XXXXXXXX:
Haha it's you..

XXX-XXXXXXXX:
Hello!!

Is he leaving me on read???? Me?? The Jeon Jungkook?? On read??? The amount of disrespect I'm receiving these days is very unhealthy. I should contact an angel and ask them to take me back to Heaven. Earth doesn't deserve me.

XXX-XXXXXXXX:
DON'T LEAVE ME ON READ YOU RUDE KID!
Where are your manners??

Unidentified creature:
Didn't I tell you to delete my number

XXX-XXXXXXXX:
Didn't your parents tell you to greet first

Change Unidentified Creature to That thing

Yes No

That thing:
My parents told me not to talk to strangers.

The scoff that left my mouth.. Shh Pfft! Who even listens to their parents?

Two weeks ago, my parents told me not to apply chilli sauce on my neighbour uncle's pants. But did I listen? No! If I listened I wouldn't have been able to witness Uncle Song running around his house with his peepee out.

So never listen to your parents. It is a life advice from The Great Jeon Jungkook.

XXX-XXXXXXXX:
You still listen you your parents?
What are you a kid?