Chapter 25.

"Cause I'm way too.. I'm way too sad to dance... I'm way to sad to dance.."
________________________

NO ONE POV

Jungkook who got out of the taxi, stomped inside his house. The first thing Jungkook saw when he entered the living room was his family members and Jimin who were staring at him without even blinking.

"I'm going to my room, don't disturb me!" Jungkook said without looking at them.

"Okay.. Don't mind us.. You can do whatever you want.." Namjoom said, earning nods from others.

"Okay." With that Jungkook went to his bedroom and locked the door.

The 4 people who heard everything that happened from Taehyung a few minutes ago, looked at each other's faces.

"10$ it will last for 3 days." Jungkook's father, Heejoon said.

"20$, 2 days!" His wife, Jungsoo said next.

"20$, a week! I know my best friend!"

"Nope. 100$! It will go on for 4 days and on the 5th day he will go and meet Taehyung." Namjoon said confidently. He looked like he had already won the bet.

First day - Anger

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!! HOW DARE YOU PRANK ME?!!!! PRANK ME?!!!DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM JEON JUNGKOOK YOU OLD BOLD DOUBLE SHIT HEAD!! AN ANGEL!!! HEAVEN WILL CURSE YOU STUPID RATATOUILLE!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A SUICIDE YOU OLD CHICKEN DUMPLING!!!! WHEN I SAID I'M A FLOWER, I MEANT I CAN BE BOTH A JASMINE AND A FUCKING RAFFLESIA!!!"

Jungkook looked at his phone again. He was re reading his chats with V.

"MORE THAN ME?!!MORE THAN ME??? THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH!!! HUH! YOU LEGLESS CENTIPEDE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! V MY BUNBUN!!! YOU ARE FUCKING KIM TAEHYUNG

"MORE THAN ME?!!MORE THAN ME??? THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH!!! HUH! YOU LEGLESS CENTIPEDE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! V MY BUNBUN!!! YOU ARE FUCKING KIM TAEHYUNG. I'M GONNA SUMMON A DEMON AND SEND IT TO KILL YOU TONIGHT YOU PANTLESS THUNDERGOOSE!! YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG ANGEL!!!"

Jungkook panted and again looked at his phone.