Chapter 35.

"It's stake again.. it's dangerous again.. so bad.. (why) we.."
_______________

NO ONE POV

"Ahhhh t-ae mmmm~" Jungkook cupped his mouth to stop himself from moaning loudly. Ofcourse it was useless when a wild tiger was sucking his neck.

"Ahhhh shit s-slow down hy-hyungie~" Jungkook moaned loudly when taehyung bit his neck.

"You look so beautiful like this.." Taehyung whispered, admiring the hickey filled neck.

"Someone will see us." Jungkook said hiding his face in taehyung's chest. An angel was shy..

"Does it look like I care?" With that Taehyung again captured jungkook's soft lips, kissing him hard.

Jungkook immediately opened his mouth accepting his boyfriend's warm tongue. He didn't even try to fight for dominance. He loved it when Taehyung played with his mouth like that.

They were in an abandoned park. Jungkook was pressed against a wall and taehyung was kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

If you wonder how they ended up there, well after that drama in the noodle house taehyung found out that he was not even the second person that Jungkook crushed on.. He had two more crushes before him. Three including Soobin.

Jungkook's second crush had been a boy who was 12 years older than him. Well, more like a man with three kids. Ofcourse, Jungkook hadn't known that.

One day when jungkook had been sulking because one of his classmates had insulted his nana milk, a handsome man had came from heaven and bought him a banana milk bottle. And also that godly human had accepted the fact that banana milk was the best drink in the whole galaxy.

Well.. that's how jungkook said it.

So from that moment, jungkook had developed a big fat crush on him. The boy had even stalked that man for months. But after a few months, he found out that the man was married and also had two sons and one daughter.

Jungkook was so heartbroken because of that. He had even refused to drink banana milk for 24 hours. And that was when he had met his third crush. His biggest ultimate crush. Tony stark aka Iron man.

However, Jungkook started to fanboy on Tony in the middle of their date. He even dared to say that he would always choose Iron Man over taehyung. And not only that he even claimed that Mr. Stark is hotter than taehyung. Ouch!

And in the next minute, Jungkook found himself being a sandwich between a brick wall and a stone chest.

"Ahhhh h-yungie not there ~" Jungkook said when he felt taehyung's hand on his butt. Taehyung's other hand was inside Jungkook's shirt, caressing his bare chest.

"Mngggg hy-ung" Taehyung bit his tongue, sucking it later. Jungkook felt his legs giving up. Taehyung's hands felt too good.

"You like this, don't you?" Taehyung said, nibbling on Jungkook's earlobe. He unbuttoned jungkook's shirt and kissed his chest leaving red patches. Taehyung sucked jungkook's rosy buds earning loud moans from him.

"Mmmmm hy-ung.." Jungkook clutched taehyung's hair pulling it slightly. His back was arched beautifully giving more access to his boyfriend.

"Kiss me.."

Taehyung didn't waste any time to fulfil his little boyfriend's wish. He kissed Jungkook's lips, this time softly.

"Koo~"

"Mmmmm.."

"I love you. Don't say that you like someone else other than me.." Taehyung said connecting their foreheads. Jungkook smiled softly at his jealous boyfriend.

"Hyungie.. look at me.."

There was no response from Taehyung.

"Come on hyungie.. Look at your boyfriend's pretty face.."

Taehyung chuckled and leaned back when Jungkook said that. Then he looked at those stary doe eyes.

"Hyungie.." Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face softly.

"I know I say hot and handsome for a lot of people. That's because they are. What's pretty is pretty. Who's handsome is handsome. That cannot be changed.. and I've had a few crushes too.. I still crush on Tony.. But actually I crush on their beauty.. I only liked or like how they looked. That's all. But you.. you are different.."

Jungkook took one of Taehyung's hands and placed it above his own chest.

"This is where I fell in love with. I didn't fall in love with your face. If I did, I would have accepted you when you asked me out as Mr. Kim. But I didn't. I love YOU.. not your face, wealth or any other material thing. I love the inside of you.. So no matter how much I say 'that person is hot, that man is handsome..' no one can take your place. Never.. I LOVE you.. so don't get jealous of others cause you are above everyone. Understood?"

When Jungkook asked that, Taehyung nodded his head rapidly. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and stuffed his face in Jungkook's neck.

"Oh.. Hyungie.." Jungkook hugged the man tightly when he felt Taehyung's tears wet his shoulder.

Jungkook had said Taehyung I love yous uncountable times.. But that was the first time Taehyung realised how deeply he was loved by the boy. So he couldn't help but get emotional..

"I love you so much, little one.."

"I love you too, hyungie.. I don't know how to express my love with big words like you do. But please don't forget that, my heart is filled with you and only you. I have soooo much love stored for you. I just don't know how to show that to you."

Taehyung broke the hug and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"I know.. I know that my little one loves me a lot.."

"I really really do.. Plus, I lied about Tony being hotter than you."

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks and joined their lips again. It was a soft kiss that made both Jungkook and Taehyung smile into the kiss..

However, the fact that jungkook actually forgot about their date stayed a secret forever.

______

To be continued..