Chapter 30.

"My amygdala.. save me from here.. hurry and get me out of here.."
__________________________

NO ONE POV

Jungkook was betrayed.. He didn't know that 'Fucking' made babies. Now HE also wanted babies.

"Hyungie!!! Give me Give me babies!" Jungkook said like he was asking cadies from a candy shop.

"Koo.. please let's just watch the movie and go to sleep.. I will tell you everything when the right time comes.." Taehyung tried to change the topic. He was having a headache.

"Look!! Everyone is like this. They don't tell me anything. This is so not fair. wAiT uNtiL tHe riGhT tiMe cOmEs yadayada! Stupid!! I'm a big boy already!" Jungkook huffed making his cheeks puffy.

"Awwww my baby is a big booooy now.." Taehi squished Jungkook's cheeks again, completely ignoring her son who was glaring at her like a possessive tiger.

"Wait little bun.." Daehyung spoke when he remembered something.

"Mmm?"

"If you don't know about V card, how do you know about fucking?"

"DAD!!" Taehyung shouted, covering his bun's ears. Too bad, Jungkook was a little bunny. Nothing could pass his ears.

"What? I'm curious. He doesn't even know about virginity.."

"What's virginity?" Jungkook asked proving Daehyung's point.

"See.."

"Fine. Koo.. baby can you tell hyungie the meaning of the F word?" Taehyung asked as he also got curious. He was sure that Jungkook used to think 'Fuck' was a meaningless word.

"I don't know the meaning, hyungie.. That's why I want to do it. So I can learn." Jungkook said with a heavy pout.

"Ahhhh for educational purposes?" Taehi asked patting Jungkook's hair. That made the boy pout more and nod his head.

"Yeah.."

"But sweetheart.." Taehyung looked at his boyfriend when he realised something.

"Mm?"

"How do you know, it's something that we 'do' and also why did you ask something like that so suddenly?" Taehyung asked the real questions that should have been asked before.

"Jimin hyung."

"What?"

"Minie hyung came yesterday. He said 'Fuck' is something fun and ask me to ask you to fuck with me." And Jungkook revealed the culprit.

"And he said you will do that only if you love me. Don't you love me hyungie? Is that why you didn't fuck yet?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with teary doe eyes. His words and actions were polar opposites.

'That midget, I swear to god I will kill him and bury his body right in front of Yoongi Hyung's doorstep.' Taehyung thought to himself, already planning Jimin's death.

"No no no no baby.. don't cry.. Hyungie loves you so much.. I'll do anything for you. But this-"

Jungkook didn't let Taehyung compete. He jumped out of Taehyung's lap and grabbed the man's hand, pulling him.

"Then let's do it. Jimin hyung said that it's soooooooo fun. Even better than overwatch!! I wanna have fun too. Let's fuck. Come on come on come on!!!"

Jungkook stood on the sofa in pure excitement. He started to jump on it like a little baby who was happy about receiving a new toy.

Taehyung's parents again started to laugh at their son's misery. They had never seen Taehyung looking that helpless ever in his life. Man looked like he wanted to dig a pit and bury himself alive.