Chapter 27.

"So if you're ready, and you'll let me.. I wanna see it.. in motion.. in 3D.."
_____________________________________

NO ONE POV

They say time flies when you are happy.. Taehyung and Jungkook could confirm that.

It had already been over one month since they started dating but both Taehyung and Jungkook felt like it was yesterday they kissed on Taehyung's bed for the first time..

However, that month was an amazing month for both of them. They got closer than they already were and their love grew more and more.

It was a regular Sunday day for Taehyung and Jungkook..

Taehyung came to Jungkook's house early in the morning cause apparently, he had made a huge mistake and their relationship was about to end.

"Kookie!! Jungkook!! Baby.. open door sweetheart.." Taehyung knocked on Jungkook's door.

"No no no.." *hiccup* "Go away!"  *hiccup*

Taehyung sighed when he heard Jungkook crying and hiccuping from the other side of the door.

"Baby please listen to me. It's a misu-"

"WHAT?! IT'S A MISTAKE?! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? YOU SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE!!" Jungkook shouted from the other side of the door.

"Koo.. Please open the door, baby love.. Let me explain.. mm?"

"Go *hiccup* away, we *hiccup* are over. Our r-relationship ends here."

Taehyung rubbed his face with his palms, not knowing what to do anymore. Jungkook didn't let him explain. After getting scolded by Jungkook somemore, Taehyung went downstairs.

"Still not talking?" Namjoon asked when he saw Taehyung's gloomy face.

Taehyung shook his head and sat next to Namjoon.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have-"

"No no son.. You didn't do anything." Jungsoo tried to console her soon to be son in law. The way she pitied him.

"But my baby is crying.. It's my fault.. he's not even opening his door.." Taehyung mumbled in a sad voice. Tears in those boba eyes were Taehyung's biggest weakness.

"He'll open that door and come here by himself when he gets 'nana milk hungry'." Jungsoo said, knowing very well about her son.

Just like she predicted, Jungkook came downstairs after 30 minutes. His eyes were puffy, his cheeks were painted with tears and his nose was red.. He was sniffling from time to time.. Taehyung and jungkook's family members tried their best not to coo at the sight. Jungkook was too adorable.

 Jungkook was too adorable

"Kooberry.. are you okay?" Jungsoo asked cupping her son's face. She sounded like she was talking to a 5 year old baby.

Jungkook sniffled and nodded his head, saying yes.