Chapter 19.

"We're now going to progress to some steps which are a bit more difficult. Ready, set and begin."

NO ONE POV

Taehyung took his phone and went downstairs searching for his parents. They were watching some kind of animation movie giggling like 5 year olds.

Taehyung stared at his parents and shook his head with a chuckle.. He couldn't believe Jungkook thought that his parents were like those weirdos in dramas.

"Mom.."

Taehyung walked towards his parents and sat on the sofa which was infront of them.

"Taebear.." Taehi smiled at his son and paused the series that they were watching.

"I wanna.. um.. I wanna talk about something.." Taehyung said scratching his nape awkwardly..

Both Taehi and Daehyung looked at each other's faces in surprise. Was their son blushing???? Blushing?? Daehyung even wiped his eyes to see whether he was hallucinating.

"What's going on son? Are you having an allergy?" Taehi asked 'cause that was the only way that her son could turn red.

"No!! I umm.. well.. I'm in love with someone!" Taehyung said and looked down shyly. He bit his lips and closed his eyes tightly. That was embarrassing.

Since Taehyung didn't get a reaction even after 2 minutes, he raised his head and looked at his parents.

"Mom.. Dad.. Please say something.." Taehyung said, looking at his parents who were staring at him with wide eyes and opened mouths. There was nothing but pure disbelief in their faces.

"Darling.. Pinch me.." Daehyung said without taking his eyes off his son. And his wife didn't hesitate to do so.

"Ow!! Goodness gracious, it's not a dream!"

"Pinch me too, love.."

"Mom.. stop it! It's not a dream. I'm truly in love with someone."

"He said the L word."

"He really did."

"It's a miracle."

"Indeed."

"We have a chance to be grandparents!!"

"Oh my god." Taehyung placed his elbows on his knees and hide his face behind his palms.

For the next two minutes, Taehyung had to watch his parents express their disbelief and shock. If you ever wondered how Taehyung managed to tolerate Jungkook's overdramatic ass, now you got your answer. He had been living with two overdramatic humans since the day he was born. Three, if you add Kim Seokjin.

"So... Who's this miracle?" Taehi asked excitedly.

"Yes!! Show us! Bring her here we need to see this girl who managed to make this anti-romantic idiot fall in love." Daehyung said with a wide smile on his face.

"About that.." Taehyung scratched his neck and laughed awkwardly.

"It's a boy.."

"WHAT???!!" Mr. and Mrs. Kim shouted from the top of their lungs at the same time.

"Stop shouting please.."

"Our anti-romantic son who swore that he'd adopt two dogs and stay single till death, is finally in LOVE! That too with a BOY!!" Daehyung stood up and shouted!!

"And you expect us to stay calm???" Taehi completed what her husband started.

Taehyung sighed heavily. He didn't know how his life would turn out when Jungkook gets together with his parents.