Chapter 39.

"You are my fate.. No words can express it enough.."
_______________________________

NO ONE POV

"Jungkook please take that off."

"No!"

"Jungkook, you can't wear that."

"Uh.. I can and I will."

"Jungkook just listen to me."

"No!"

"You can't wear that!!"

"Watch me!"

"You are a brat!"

"I know."

"For God's sake, take off that stupid hair clip. You look ridiculous." The frustrated girl shouted. She wanted to bang her head on a wall.

"I look pretty." Jungkook stated.

"Yes, I know that. You are very pretty but you can't wear that hair clip."

"And why's that?" Jungkook crossed his hands over his chest and looked at his stylish noona with a sharp look.

"Because it's PURPLE!" The stylist almost shouted.

"Your point?"

"There's nothing purple in your wedding!! The theme is black and white!! There is no purple! ANYwhere! Except on your head!!"

"I still didn't get your point." Jungkook said making the poor girl scream in frustration.

"Jungkook, you can't wear a PURPLE hair clip with a black and white suit. Definitely not THAT hair clip! It looks like it's made for 5-year-olds!!"

 Definitely not THAT hair clip! It looks like it's made for 5-year-olds!!"

"It's pretty and I like pretty things 'cause I'm pretty." Jungkook didn't give a shit about others opinions. He looked at himself in the mirror again. Yep, he looked pretty. A pretty flower.

"But that doesn't go with your wedding suit!"

"Good, then everyone will look at me. I will have aaaall the attention." Jungkook said with a cheerful smile.

"Jungkook you are the goddamn groom, of course, you will have all the attention. Just remove that hair clip!!" The girl tried to remove it but Jungkook slapped her hands and growled at her. No one's gonna take his hair clip away.

Hmph!!

"Jungkook, please you can't wear that."

"Yes, I can. This is my wedding, my hair, my clip and my soon-to-be husband's favourite colour." Jungkook said stubbornly.

"Koo, are you ready, baby?" Jimin came inside the dressing room.

"What's that on your head?" Jimin asked as soon as he saw the hair clip.

"If you say that it's ugly, we all will have to attend YOUR funeral before MY wedding." Jungkook threatened while glaring at his best friend. Jimin quickly shook his head.