Chapter 14.

"Everybody needs somebody.. You been that somebody.. So stay with me and keep holding on"

NO ONE POV

Finally, it was the day..

Kim Taehyung had never been that nervous in his whole life. He kept staring at his office room door without even blinking. At any time his little Koo would open that door and come in front of his eyes.

The young billionaire had files to read, papers to sign, meetings to attend. But no, he did nothing. He just stared at the door while tapping the floor with his feet. He was like this ever since he texted with jungkook.

Taehyung just couldn't wait to see his little brat.

For the 16th time that day, Taehyung opened the front camera of his phone and styled his hair. Then he looked at his face from the phone screen.

'Okay, alright. Calm down Taehyung. It's just Jungkook. There's no need to panic. He doesn't even know that you are his V hyungie. You are just his boss, Kim Taehyung. Be cool.'

Taehyung was having a huge conversation in his head. He didn't even realise that he was biting his nails.

'Please calm down Kim Taehyung! He's just a boy. A normal boy. Of course. There's no reason to get this nervous. He ain't the Miss World. I don't think he'll be beautiful like he exclaims. So be cool.'

While Taehyung was begging himself not to mess up everything, he heard a knock on his door. Taehyung knew that it was Jungkook as he received a call from Namjoon saying that they arrived at the company..

Taehyung got up from his seat and stood in front of his table. He slightly leaned back to the table, making it look like he was sitting on it. Then he took some random papers and held it like he was reading it. Had to be in a good pose when Jungkook see him for the first time.

First impression matters after all.

_______________________

On the other side of the door, Jungkook was also nervous as hell. He wasn't the type to get nervous like that but since it was his first-ever job interview, the boy felt a bit scared.

But he didn't be like that for too long. Jungkook took his manliness to his hand and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Jungkook heard a deep voice from the other side of the door. Guess who had a thing for deep husky voices?

'Okay, his voice is deep. Calm down, it's no biggie. Deep voice means nothing. It might not even be his real voice. Of course of course. He might not have drank water in a few days. Yeah, that's a possibility. Pfffft not all deep voices belong to hot men. So calm down and go inside Jungkook! You are too pretty to get nervous like this. He might look like a burnt fart for all we know.'

Jungkook nodded to himself and opened the door. There was no need to get nervous.

'Oh My Iron Man!!'

That's what Jungkook's mind screamed when he saw the man who was standing infront of him while staring at the paper that was in his hands.