Chapter 28.

"Where you go? Where's your soul? Yo, where's your dream.."
____________________________________

Once upon a time, there lived a man, who had a very peaceful life.. But then he went and fell in love with a self claimed angel.. And now his life was slowly shaping upto be as dramatic as a soap opera on steroids. But the man was complaining though..

It had already been 4 months since Taehyung and Jungkook started dating. And their relationship was more eventful than a K-drama marathon. 

Even though Taehyung was a busy man, he always made time for his little lover. He never forgot to take Jungkook on cute dates and fine dinners at least once a week. Keyword: at least.

And Jungkook was living his best life. Taehyung was the best boyfriend that anyone could ever ask for.

Also, Jungkook was no longer Taehyung's personal secretary. The boy was brutally fired by his boss. Yes, fired by his own boyfriend. The disrespect! How could he fire an angel like that? Heartless!

As a punishment, Jungkook bit Taehyung with his bunny teeth until he bled! Jungkook only stopped when he remembered that he wasn't a vampire! He was a flower!

However, Taehyung was heartless!! Jungkook claimed!

Taehyung would beg to differ, though. He wasn't heartless. He was anything but that. He fired Jungkook out of pure sympathy. No, not towards Jungkook, there was nothing to sympathize about him. He sympathized with his own company and his employees.

Taehyung had two choices: One, fire his boyfriend. Two, fire all the employees who were crushing on him. That meant like half of the workers at the company. And the reason for that was simple: a possessive, wild bunny.

Who in the world thought that one little bunny could be that possessive? He nearly killed 4 or 5 girls who were staring at HIS Taehyungie.

No one in the company knew that Taehyung and Jungkook were boyfriends. At least back then. So they openly talked about how hot and sexy their boss was, and that too right in front of Jungkook's face. So Jungkook had to take safety measures. He couldn't just sit there and watch others drool over HIS man. That was Jungkook's private property.

So that's how he ended up putting freshly caught frogs in those girls' handbags, making the whole Vantae Enterprises a chaotic mess.

When Taehyung entered the company that day, he saw World War Three right in front of his eyes. Some girls were on the tables and cupboards, screaming like cats who were being choked to death. The men and the security guards were crawling and jumping here and there, trying to catch the frogs.

One old lady was on top of a security guard, sitting on his shoulders, pulling his hair with one hand and choking him with the other. Taehyung didn't even want to find out how she ended up there.

That was the day Taehyung decided to fire Jungkook before the boy burned down his whole company. And also he had to bring back the secretary that he sent on a long vacation.

But that didn't mean Jungkook stopped visiting Taehyung. He made sure to go there and glare at the flirty girls. And also, he didn't forget to pull some little pranks either.

And the best thing was that Jungkook learned how to make hickeys, so he never gave Taehyung's neck a rest. The man had to go to work looking like he had survived a piranha attack everyday. There were people in the company who genuinely wondered whether Taehyung was getting freaky with a vacuum cleaner.

Jungkook also wanted to make Taehyung limp like Jimin and Jin. And if not for Namjoon, Jungkook would have definitely done that by hitting Taehyung with a broom.

_____

It was a Saturday morning. Both Taehyung and Jungkook were at Taehyung's mansion, watching a movie with their parents. Jungkook was sitting on Taehyung's lap, smiling and giggling without a care in the world. His focus was completely on the movie, not even noticing how his boyfriend was staring at his face with heart eyes.

Taehyung was mesmerized. Jungkook looked like a little angel. His eyes were shining like fairy lights.

Taehyung leaned down and placed a kiss on Jungkook's cheeks. But the boy didn't take his eyes off the television.

Taehyung placed another kiss on the fluffy cheeks and stared at the boy with lovesick eyes. For Taehyung, Jungkook was the best boyfriend ever. The fact that the boy tried to break his legs by hitting him with a broom didn't change that.

Yes, love was blind AF.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, who was peacefully watching the movie, stood up from Taehyung's lap like he got an electric shock.

"OH MY NANA MILK GOD, HYUNGIE!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!" Jungkook shouted, grabbing the attention of Taehyung and also of his parents.

"What happened, bun?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

The Kim couple also paused the movie and gave their full attention to Jungkook, who looked like an overhyped bunny.

The boy sat next to Taehyung on the sofa and cupped Taehyung's face with both of his hands. He peered into Taehyung's eyes.

"Hyungie, do you love Kookie?" Jungkook asked, staring into Taehyung's eyes without even blinking.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I love you."

"Really? Like really really?"

"Of course! Why do you even ask that?" Taehyung was confused.

"Okay then..."

Jungkook came so close to Taehyung's face and said those three words that almost made all three Kims choke on their spit.

"Then

let's fuck."

_______

To be continued..