Chapter 24.

"Staring, even the darkness is so beautiful"

NO ONE POV

"Hair? Check!!"

"Makeup? Check!!"

"Earrings? Check!!"

"Purse? Check!!"

"Phone? Check!!"

"Hoodie? Check!!"

"Pants? Check!!"

"Underwear? ..........Double check!!!"

Aaaand.. Jungkook was ready to go.

"Kookie.. you're not going to a war." Jimin was so done with his best friend. He had been getting ready since 5 am in the morning.

"Hyung should I wear that whit-"

"Don't even think about it. You look cute koo, pink is beautiful on you. Now go, you're getting late." Jimin didn't want to go through another session of 'hyung do I look good in this?'.

"But what if V hyungie doesn't like cute things?? Should I wear something more manly? I bought one of these tattoo sleeve kinda thingy. I also have pretty sequins. I'll put two on my eyebrows to make it look like I have piercings. Then wear full black."

Jimin sighed. He was having a headache. He didn't know helping his best friend to go on his first date would affect his mental health.

"Please Koo.. Stop giving me a headache. You look really good in pink.. Just go please." Jimin was on the verge of crying.

" Jimin was on the verge of crying

"Okay fine. I'm going. But if he rejects me, you're gonna wear only pink for the rest of your life." Jungkook threatened.

"Fine fine. Let's go now!!"

"Minie hyung.."

"What now?" Jimin looked at the younger who was a little bit nervous.

"What if he looks like a macaroni?"

"Jungkook!! For the love of God!!"

"Fine fine I'll shut up!"

________

As soon as Jungkook stepped into the living room, his mom and dad rushed to him.

"Awww my baby looks sooooooo adorable.." Jungsoo squished her son's cheeks.

"I'm proud to have a son like you, you are my life Kooberry. Even though you act like a brat, I really love you. Don't ever fo- OUCH!" Heejoon shouted when he got smacked by his wife.

"He's going on a date, not for his honeymoon."

"It's his FIRST date. Our son is a big booooy now! Let me be emotional" Heejoon shouted at his wife and hugged jungkook tightly.