Chapter 29.

"When I'm with you.. there's no one else.. i feel this way I've never felt.."

__________

NO ONE POV

"Let's fuck, hyungie.. I want to fuck!'" Jungkook said with the biggest bunny smile on his face.

On the other hand, the three Kims were busy, choking on nothing. Specially the two elder Kims. They never thought their innocent baby was that bold.

Taehyung was also shocked to the core. He was like a golden fish out of the water.

"W-what d-did you s-say?"

Taehyung stuttered looking at his boyfriend who looked like an excited little bunny.

"Let's fuck. I wanna fuck hyungie."

Taehyung choked on his saliva again. Mr Kim quickly covered his wife's ears.

"Darling.. I know that you want to do it. I can understand you. I was also very horny at your age. I know that your hormones are hard to control but please go to a room." Daehyung said to the whining boy.

"But why papa? We can do it here. It's just fucking. Let's fuck here!" Jungkook said with the prettiest smile.

The whole room went dead silent. Taehyung was red as a strawberry and his parents were too speechless to utter a word.

"You can also do it with Mama if you want. Let's fuck together!"

Taehyung couldn't process what he was hearing. Sure he also wanted to wreck the younger but hearing it like that from Jungkook was something else. He honestly never thought he'd ever hear those words from Jungkook's mouth.

On the other hand, Taehyung's parents were a bit disappointed. Of course, they weren't traditional parents. They didn't mind if their son wanted to do 'stuff' with his lover. But asking them to join him?? That was too wild.

Kim couple wasn't the type to judge someone for something like that. Heck, they would love to hear about his son's first night in detail. They were weird parents who thought that they were the coolest parents to ever exist. But a gang bang with their son and son-in-law was where they would like to draw the line.

"Koo.. what are talking about? Please shut up!" Taehyung pleaded. He just wanted to disappear from there.

"Hyungie please if you love me then let's fuck. I wanna have fun too!" Jungkook whined loudly.

"No, we can't and stop saying that word." Taehyung said sternly. He was so uncomfortable. He didn't want to have that kind of conversation in front of his parents.

And that's all needed for Jungkook's bottom lip to tremble.. His Bambi eyes became glossy in the next second.

"So you don't love me anymore? Is it because I lost my V card a long time ago?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, looking at the man with teary doe eyes.

Taehyung's parents looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"A long time ago? What do you mean you lost your V card a long time ago? You are still 21.." Taehi said, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Exactly.. I thought your first boyfriend is Tae.. Then how did-"

"I don't remember!!" Jungkook shouted, cutting for Daehyung.

"I don't even know who took my V card!!"

Taehyung's parents looked at each other's faces with wide eyes. They got a whole different image. They thought Jungkook must have gone to a party or a club and lost his V card to a random stranger when he was out of his mind.