Chapter 9

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do, Reagan." She looked away and gulped. "It's the only way I can think of." Reagan could hear Rosette, but he couldn't understand the words she was saying. It was like a blur that passed his ears.

Rosette's slender fingers started undoing the string of Reagan's pants. She was deeply embarrassed and ashamed, but it was the only way she could think of.

She laid Reagan's head on her shoulder, to support his dizzy head. Reagan could hear her beating heart, but he was entirely focused on the hot tingles that sparked in his entire body.

"Ngh..!" Reagan quiet lets out a moan when he felt a warm sensation, wrapping around his shaft.

'I can't believe I'm doing this.' Rosette closed her eyes in embarrassment.

Reagan's hard length twitched at Rosette's touch. His heart was beating faster. 'It's like the novels I've read, thick and lo- No. What am I thinking in this situation?' Rosette heaved a breath.

She shut her eyes and stroked his member. Reagan flinched at the burning sensation, it was his first time experiencing such feeling.

"More- Hah..." He pleaded.

Rosette moved her hand at the tip of Reagan's shaft, and moved it back down, fondling his member. Reagan held his voice from coming out, he clenched his fist from the pleasure that flowed.

"Haaa."

"Ngh..."

Reagan bit his bottom lips. His ragged breathing hitched as Rosette started to continuously stroke his shaft. Reagan felt the heat building up. Thick white liquids dripped out of the tip of his length.

"A-ah!" A lewd sound escaped Reagan's lips.

Flustered, Reagan leaned on Rosette and dug his flushed face on her shoulders. He inhaled her relaxing floral-like scent, calming himself.

'This should do, right?' Rosette was contemplating inside. 'He came already, so it should be fine... Right?'

She looked at Reagan who was on her shoulder. "Does it still hurt?"

Reagan kept his eyes on the floor, chasing his breath. He leaned closer to Rosette and nodded his head. Reagan fixed his eyes on his exposed throbbing member. He was still engulfed from the pleasure he felt when Rosette rubbed and fondled his length.

He wanted more.

He yearned for more.

"It still hurts... Inside." He whined, his face was still buried in Rosette's shoulders. His insides were burning crazy.

Rosette felt the anxiousness that flowed through her. 'What do I do now? The only thing that's left is intercourse...' She bit her lower lip.

"Let's try it again, Reagan..." She told him. Rosette placed her other hand on Reagan's head, and stroked it, as if comforting him.

Reagan liked her touch. He felt his member harden, completely aroused. Reagan yearned to do more.

Rosette reached her hand forward to Reagan's shaft, she wrapped her fingers around it and slightly squeezed it.

"Ngh..!" Reagan felt blood rush to his member. He flinched in Rosette's arms, from the pleasure and surprise at Rosette's sudden action.

"A-ah!"

He came again. His liquids were dripping on the wooden floor. It kept coming and coming.

Rosette was frantically bewildered at Reagan's sudden climax. Her only experience was merely based on the love novels she had read. She had no real experience, other than her imagination.