Chapter 6

I just want to say THAANK YOUU!!! to all who voted, commented, and read the previous chapters.

THANK YOUUU everyone!!!
ILY ALL!!! IM CRYING.

😭❤❤

•••

I'm glad you're still here! <3

Let me know if you want to read Reagan getting pegged hehekekek.

•••

"Ah!"

"Hahh..."

"Reagan..!" She let's out deep and heavy breaths as she pants, unable to keep up with Reagan's rhythm.

"Slow down..."

Reagan, who was immersed in pleasure, thrusted fast and hard in and out of her. He felt her warm insides welcoming his member in each and every thrust he made.

"Ah! Slow down!" Reagan didn't listen, instead, his pace started getting faster than before.

"I can't anymore... Reagan, you're going too fa-" Rosette's words were cut off when Reagan's placed his lips on hers and kissed her.

"Nghh.." He went for a deep passionate kiss as he ravished her entire body.

His member reached her deepest parts, as the sound of moans and skin hitting against each other filled the room. Thick white liquids ran down Rosette's legs as she felt the chilly air in her bare back.

Their skin glided towards each other as Reagan went in and out of the center of Rosette's petals. Rosette, who was on Reagan's lap, attempted to get off, but the sense of strong pleasure completely engulfed her and made her mind cloudy.

"Rosette... Hngh..." Reagan, who was basked in pleasure, moaned. "-ette.. More..."

Reagan tightened his arms around Rosette's waist, preventing her from moving away, and making her closer to him. His member went deeper than before. "Ngh.."

"Ahh.." Reagan moved his left arm to her breast. He pinched and rubbed her dark nipples, making Rosette let out a short groan. Reagan's pace slowed down.

Reagan's lips left hers and moved to her collar bones. Reagan buried his flustered face on her shoulder. Reagan left a trail of kisses down to her breast, encircling his tounge around her nipples. He licked and sucked her nipples, his saliva wetting the center of her breast.

Rosette's skin tingled from the sensation. "Reagan.. Wait-" Reagan cut her off again by kissing her lips. His pace started going faster and faster.

"It feels good Rosette. Nghh..."

Rosette moved away from the kiss, and with teary eyes, she begged "Slower Reagan... You're too bi-"

Reagan jolted up from his slumber. The sound of plain silence greeted him. He woke up in the early dawn, breathing unsteadily fast, panting. Sweat was running down his heated face as he sat up.

'What kind of dream is that..?'

Breathing in and out, Reagan made sure he was awake. He had a long and exhausting day after helping Rosette with chores and housework.

Reagan can't help but notice the throbbing discomfort in his pants. His cheeks were tinted turning red, getting all flustered from remembering the lewd dream.